Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang 20 Postgraduate Research Positions at TU Dortmund, Germany maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang 20 Postgraduate Research Positions at TU Dortmund, Germany
20 Postgraduate Research Positions at TU Dortmund, Germany
Collaborative Research Center SFB 876 at the TU Dortmund University Providing Information by Resource-Constrained Data Analysis offers the following positions and opportunities:
Data Mining: 12 Postgraduate / Junior Researcher Positions, TU Dortmund University, SFB 876 with excellence in data mining, statistical learning, graphical models, parallel and distributed data mining, analysis of spectroscopy data, image analysis, high-throughput data analysis, or algorithm engineering
Embedded Systems: 6 Postgraduate / Junior Researcher Positions, TU Dortmund University, SFB 876 with excellence in embedded systems, operating systems of ubiquitous systems, communication networks, energy-aware algorithms
Information Systems: 2 Postgraduate / Junior Researcher Positions, TU Dortmund University, SFB 876 with excellence in Information engineering, multi-agent systems, privacy
Fellowship: 2 SFB 876 PhD or Postdoc Fellowships for 2 to 6 months The collaborative research center SFB876 brings together data mining and embedded systems and enhances their methods such that information from distributed, dynamic masses of data becomes available anytime and anywhere. The research center SFB 876 is structured into 12 interdisciplinary projects. Positions for PhD students are now available for all of these projects. For further information about the projects see: http://www-ai.cs.uni-dortmund.de/auto?self=$fz10eqyn
Conditions of Employment for Postgraduates
Salary is according to the German Federal pay scale (TV-L 13, approx. EUR 34,000 p.a.). The positions are available from January 2011 until the end of 2012 with the possibility of extension.
Application deadline: 02 February 2011 or until a suitable candidate is found.
Women are particularly encouraged to apply. In case of equal personal aptitudes and qualification, disabled persons will be given priority.
If applicable, the successful applicants are expected to work on obtaining a doctoral degree in the scope of this position.
Please address questions about the position and send your application in electronic form (PDF) by email to the project leader of the respective project and/or the speaker of the SFB876, Prof. Dr. Katharina Morik (email@example.com) Please, indicate in the subject line of the mail: „SFB876 application” and the project identifier.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Phd Scholarships at CLIB-Graduate Cluster Industrial Biotechnology The CLIB-Graduate Cluster Industrial Biotechnology offers 6 PhD scholarships starting in the autumn 2011 semester. This is a structured doctoral programme of Bielefeld University, the TU […]
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships, Instituto Superiore Di Design, Italy CALL FOR APPLICATIONSPARTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS ISTITUTO SUPERIORE DI DESIGNUNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS – ACADEMIC YEAR 2011-12 ISTITUTO SUPERIORE DI DESIGN is offering for the […]
- TU Delft MSc Research Scholarships in Applied Mathematics Delft University of Technology. EWI-R&EMS ScholarshipExcellent students accepted to the MSc programma in Applied Mathematics with a research interest in Risk & Environmental Modeling […]
- PhD Fellowships, Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds, Germany The Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds awards PhD fellowships to outstanding junior scientists (max. age: 27 years) who wish to pursue an ambitious PhD project of approximately 3 years in basic […]
- Internship Programme: Planning and Hydraulic Analysis of Urban Drainage Systems, Eawag The intern will be part of the transdisciplinary research project SWIP (“Sustainable Water Infrastructure Planning”). The overall task will be to update and set up hydraulic models for […]
- Master Scholarship in Tropical Forestry and Management, TU Dresden, German The Institute of International Forestry and Forest Products of TU Dresden is seeking candidates for joining the two-year Master programme Tropical Forestry and Management. The Master’s […]
- TU Delft Excellence Scholarships, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands TU Delft’s mission is to make a significant contribution towards a sustainable society for the twenty-first century by conducting ground-breaking scientific and technological research […]
- Monbukagakusho Postgraduate Research Scholarships 2011 Monbukagakusho Scholarship 2011: Japanese Government Postgraduate Research Program for IndonesianOpen for registration start on April 12, 2010 and will close on May 12, 2010. The program […]
- Cardiff School of Biosciences MRes International Scholarship, Cardiff University, UK The Master of Research (MRes) in Biosciences is a one-year programme designed to provide a valuable postgraduate qualification that enables individuals who wish to improve their research […]
- MSc Scholarship on Water Resources and Environmental Management, Leibniz Universitaet Hannover Postgraduate Programme in the field of Water Resources and Environmental Management at Leibniz University Hannover in Germany 2011 Study Subject: Water Resources and Environmental […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang 20 Postgraduate Research Positions at TU Dortmund, Germany semoga informasi tentang 20 Postgraduate Research Positions at TU Dortmund, Germany ini bermanfaat.