Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Academy of Korean Studies Bursaries, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Academy of Korean Studies Bursaries, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK
Academy of Korean Studies Bursaries, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK
The Academy of Korean Studies (AKS) has generously provided SOAS at least two bursaries for students undertaking a full-time postgraduate Korean Studies programme. The value of each bursary is £6,000 maximum and may only be used towards the cost of tuition fees. Living costs are not available as part of the award. The duration of the bursary is for one year.Important information for MPhil/PhD candidates
The AKS bursary is for one year only and is not renewable. Candidates undertaking an MPhil/ PhD may reapply but please note that priority will be given to new applicants.
Preference will be given to applicants on the following full-time programmes of study:
- MA Korean Studies
- MA Korean Literature
- MPhil/PhD Korean Studies Research (new admissions)
- MA History of Art (students taking three units, including dissertation, in Korea-related subjects)
Applicants on the following programmes of study may also apply, but will not be given preference:
- MPhil/ PhD Korean Studies Research (previous admissions)
- Any other postgraduate degree related to Korean Studies (please define your pathway)
- Full-time programmes only, part-time programmes are not eligible
- Open to UK/EU and overseas applicants
- Applicants must have an offer of admission to a full-time postgraduate Korean Studies programme at SOAS by the scholarship application deadline.
- Candidates will be assessed on academic merit by a Selection Panel consisting of three academic members from the Centre of Korean Studies
Scholarship Application Deadline
- Scholarship applications must be received no later than 17:00 (GMT) on 24 May 2013.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applicants applying for scholarships must also submit an application for admission (http://www.soas.ac.uk/admissions/pg/) well in advance. Please note that complete applications for admission can take up to 4 weeks to be considered by the Department, although this duration can vary depending on the time of year. You should be prepared to wait up to 6 weeks in busy periods.
Number of applications normally received
Notification of Results
All candidates will be notified by e-mail regarding the outcome of their application, generally by mid-July. The successful candidate will also be notified in writing. If you have not had a response to your application by mid-July, please contact the Scholarships Officer.
Scholarship Application Procedures
A scholarship application pack, which consists of an application form, guidance notes and reference form, is available for download @ official website or can be obtained from:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7074 5091/5094
If you have any questions about the bursary application, please contact the Scholarships Officer. For information about Korean Studies at SOAS, please contact Professor Jae Hoon Yeon (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr Anders Karlsson (email@example.com) in the Centre for Korean Studies. Please do not contact these academics with questions related to the scholarship.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Sochon Foundation Scholarship, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Sochon Foundation has generously provided SOAS with one scholarship for students undertaking a full-time post-graduate programme in Korean Studies.The scholarship, valued at £7,000 in […]
- Kamran Djam Scholarships, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK Thanks to the generosity of the Fereydoun Djam Charitable Trust there are a number of Kamran Djam scholarships available for UK/EU and Overseas fee-paying SOAS students, providing a […]
- Kayoko Tsuda Bursary (Japanese Studies), School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Japan Research Centre (JRC) is pleased to invite applications to the bursary created through the generosity of Ms Kayoko Tsuda. One is offered to the value of £7,000 (untaxed), and […]
- King Saud Foundation Prize, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The King Saud Foundation Prize is available for students who are proposing to register full-time for a research degree at SOAS in the academic session 2011/12 in any area relating to […]
- Felix Non-Indian Scholarship, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK One Felix Scholarship will be available to a Non-Indian student who is a citizen of and living in a developing country to pursue a research degree at the School of Oriental and African […]
- 12 PhD Studentships at Bloomsbury Colleges London OverviewThe Bloomsbury Colleges PhD StudentshipsThe Bloomsbury Colleges consortium brings together six University of London colleges comprising Birkbeck (Bbk), Institute of Education […]
- Aida Sulayman Arif Bursary in Art and Archaeology, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Department of Art and Archaeology, School of Oriental and African Studies – University of London, is pleased to invite applications to this bursary, created in recognition of the work […]
- Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships, SOAS, University of London, UK There are two Meiji Jingu Japanese Student Research Scholarships available. Each scholarship is valued at £7,000 in total.Scholarships are for one year only, but it is possible for […]
- Meiji Jingu Japanese Studies Research Scholarships Both studentships worth £ 7,000 each. The award is usually for one year only, but in which the award recipients have demonstrated outstanding potential for research, s/he can reapply to […]
- Undergraduate Research Award under Independent Study Project (ISP) at University of London Each year, six awards valued at £500 each will be made available to support full time undergraduates with the costs of an Independent Study Project (ISP). An ISP is a one unit value […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Academy of Korean Studies Bursaries, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK semoga informasi tentang Academy of Korean Studies Bursaries, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK ini bermanfaat.