Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang ANFCT-University of Birmingham Joint Master Scholarships 2010 for International Students maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang ANFCT-University of Birmingham Joint Master Scholarships 2010 for International Students
ANFCT-University of Birmingham Joint Master Scholarships 2010 for International Students
The Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust (ANFCT) was set up in 1977 in memory of two generations of the Ferguson family to promote their particular interests in education, international friendship and understanding, and the promotion of world peace and development.
The University and ANFCT are pleased to announce jointly-funded postgraduate scholarships for international students commencing Masters programmes at the University in 2010.
There will be up to five postgraduate taught scholarships. Each scholarship is worth £10,000 towards the cost of tuition fees, which is paid directly the University of Birmingham. These are for students who are both nationals of, and domiciled, in a country in Africa.
Eligibility and application procedures
In order to be eligible for consideration, candidates must:
* Be classified as ‘overseas’ for fees purposes
* Have applied for a place to study on a one year Masters degree programme at the University and been issued with a student ID number
* Complete and submit a Scholarship Application Form together with copies of academic transcripts and at least one academic reference by the closing deadline of 28 May 2010
* Accept an offer of a place on a one year Masters degree and meet the conditions of any offer
* Have made adequate financial provision for study in the UK
* Applicants must not be in receipt of a full scholarship from any other source
* Awards for 2010 entry cannot be deferred
* Scholarship awards will be deducted from the tuition fees payable to the University
* By submitting an application, candidates agree to their name being published as a scholarship winner and becoming an ambassador for the University
The Joint University of Birmingham and ANFCT scholarships are open to any of the one year Masters programmes, with the exception of MBA and clinical programmes.
A scholarship selection panel will consider the information provided on the candidate’s Scholarship Application Form and postgraduate application form and will make the awards on the basis of academic achievement. Successful candidates will be informed in writing by 30 June 2009.
* Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust scholarship application form (PDF, 40KB, opens in new window)
* Guidance notes to complete the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust scholarship application (PDF, 16KB, opens in new window)
Contact and further information
For further information please contact:
Student Funding Office
University of Birmingham
B15 2TT, UK
Tel: +44(0) 121 414 2705
Fax: +44(0) 121 414 6637
Please note that the closing date for applications is 28 May 2010.
We will be unable to consider applications received after this date.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Nitori International Scholarship for Undergraduates and Graduates Nitori International Scholarship was established in march with a monetary donation from akiko NITORI the director of the foundation. The main aim is to help international students from […]
- Government Scholarship ”Nanjing University Master and PhD Program” for International Students Chinese Government Scholarship is a scholarship set up by the Chinese government to facilitate students and scholars from all over the world to conduct their study and research in […]
- LLB Scholarships, Birmingham Law School, University of Birmingham, UK For 2012-2013 entry Birmingham Law School will be offering a number of scholarships to international applicants for the following LLB programmesLLB (Bachelor of Laws)LLB with BusinessLLB […]
- UNESCO-Poland Fellowships Program 2010 in Engineering With a view to promoting human resource capacities in the least developed countries (LDCs) and to enhancing international understanding and friendship among nations and the people of […]
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies, Japan GRIPS Seeks to Cultivate Professionals equipped with the skills to identify real policy issues, for the thorough analysis of policies and development of practical solutions, including […]
- Master Scholarships in Early Childhood Education and Care at IMEC Erasmus Mundus International Master in Early Childhood Education and Care (IMEC) is a two-year international Master Programme (120 ECTS) in Early Childhood Education and Care. All students will follow […]
- International Scholarships for Taught Masters Students, University of Kent, UK The University has a long tradition of welcoming international students from around the world and is pleased to be able to offer a number of scholarships for entry at taught masters […]
- Master-PhD Scholarship in KIST International R&D Academy, South Korea The Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST) was established in 1966 under the auspices of Korean and US governments. The mission of KIST was to assume a central role as the […]
- LLM Scholarships, Birmingham Law School, University of Birmingham, UK For 2012-2013 Birmingham Law School will be offering a range of scholarships to applicants for its taught LLM programmes.up to £5,000 for international students (Non EU)up to £2,000 for […]
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Programme (LExS) 2012 For excellent Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University master’s degree programme and for excellent students from all nationalities enrolling in a Master of Law Advanced […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang ANFCT-University of Birmingham Joint Master Scholarships 2010 for International Students semoga informasi tentang ANFCT-University of Birmingham Joint Master Scholarships 2010 for International Students ini bermanfaat.