Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Asian Graduate Student Fellowships, Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Asian Graduate Student Fellowships, Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore
Asian Graduate Student Fellowships, Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore
The Asia Research Institute of NUS invites applications from citizens of Asian countries enrolled for a fulltime advanced degree at a university in an Asian country (except Singapore) for consideration for the award of Asian Graduate Student Fellowships. These fellowships are offered to current graduate students doing their Master’s or PhD degrees and working in the Humanities and Social Sciences on Southeast Asian topics, and will allow the recipients to be based at NUS for an ‘in residence fellowship’ for a period of two and a half (2 ½) months. The aim of the fellowship is to enable scholars to make full use of the wide range of resources held in the libraries of NUS and the Institute of Southeast Asian Studies. Scholars will be expected to commence on 16 May 2012, and to make a presentation on their work at the Singapore Graduate Forum on Southeast Asian Studies in July 2012.
Successful candidates can expect the following benefits:
- A monthly allowance of SGD1,000.
- A monthly housing allowance of SGD250.
- A settling-in allowance of SGD150.
- A sum of $100 on a reimbursement basis for miscellaneous expenses
- A one-time round trip travel subsidy by the most economical and direct route on a reimbursement basis upon being accepted for the fellowship.
- Access to library and computer resources on campus.
Applicants are invited to e-mail / facsimile / mail their application forms (CLICK HERE), a 2-page outline of their research proposal in English (this may be accompanied by a longer statement in a Southeast Asian language) to the address below by 15 November 2011. Arrangements should also be made by which at least two letters of reference, one of which is from your principal supervisor, are sent confidentially to the same address by the same deadline.
The 2-page research proposal must include the following details:
- Whether the data collection or fieldwork stage of the research has already been completed;
- how the fellowship will contribute to the research;
- the types of sources to be consulted in Singapore;
- proposed work plan during the fellowship.
You can look forward to excellent library and internet computer facilities at NUS’ main library (official website), the library at the Institute of Southeast Asian Studies (ISEAS) (official website) and the Lee Kong Chian Reference Library at the National Library (official website) to facilitate your research for the dissertation. NUS’ main library has 2 million volumes covering all topics while ISEAS’ library has 200,000 on Southeast Asian topics, half of which are in Southeast Asian languages.
Asia Research Institute
NUS Bukit Timah Campus
469A Tower Block #10-01
Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 259770
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 65 67791428
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Singapore Asian Graduate Student Fellowships 2012 at National University of Singapore (NUS) The Asia Research Institute of National University Singapore (NUS) invites applications from citizens of Asian countries enrolled for a fulltime advanced degree at a university in an Asian […]
- Journalism Fellowship, Southeast Asian Press Alliance (SEAPA), Thailand The Southeast Asian Press Alliance (SEAPA) today invites mid career journalists from Southeast Asia to apply for its 11thannual Journalism Fellowship Programme.The fellowship theme for the […]
- SMA3 Graduate Fellowship by Singapore Ministry of Education The Singapore Ministry of Education has established a four-year fellowship scheme for new doctoral students at NTU or NUS who will conduct their research at the Singapore-MIT Alliance for […]
- A*STAR Undergraduate National Science Scholarships, Singapore National Science Scholarship (NSS) – BSThe NSS (BS) funds undergraduate studies at top overseas universities in Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences and Engineering disciplines. The […]
- Kenneth W Russell Fellowship in Archaeology, American Center of Oriental Research, Jordan The Kenneth W. Russell Fellowship will be awarded to assist a graduate student of any nationality other than Jordanian to participate in an ACOR approved archaeological excavation or […]
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the […]
- The Singapore-MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship at SMART The Singapore-MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship at SMARTThe Singapore Ministry of Education has established 100 four-year fellowships for new doctoral students at NTU or NUS who will […]
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore One scholarship is offered each year for a one-year […]
- Global South Scholar-In-Residence Fellowship, Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Switzerland This fellowship is open to outstanding young professors from universities from developing and emerging countries pursuing advanced research in areas bridging the fields of international […]
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, University of Cambridge, UK Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at the University of CambridgeThis fellowship is a collaboration between the Ancora Foundation and Cambridge Overseas Trust to provide two fellowships […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Asian Graduate Student Fellowships, Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore semoga informasi tentang Asian Graduate Student Fellowships, Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore ini bermanfaat.