Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at University of Konstanz maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at University of Konstanz
Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at University of Konstanz
The Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at the Department of Economics of the University of Konstanz, Germany, offers scholarships to applicants with an outstanding Master`s degree or a German “Diplom” in economics, business economics, mathematics or related fields.
The three-year programme gives students a firm background in the newest theoretical concepts and quantitative methods of economics and finance, in order to gain the skills needed to write a doctoral thesis in line with the highest internationally recognised standards. Aside from training in economic theory and econometrics, which provides the tools to undertake research in a wide range of fields, students acquire expertise in the main research fields of the department, e.g. finance, labour economics, public economics and behavioural economics.
This programme offers the benefits of an American Ph.D. programme with a well-structured curriculum. This enables students to progress quickly towards their thesis topic and their own research interests. The programme takes care to provide the active involvement of supervising professors, special doctoral seminars and the opportunity to complete research papers. The entire programme is conducted in English. Graduates are prepared for leading positions in academic institutions, industry, the financial sector and government departments.
Application deadline for admission in October 2011: 15th July 2011.
The Department of Economics at the University of Konstanz is one of the premier departments of its kind in Germany. The University of Konstanz is one of the nine Universities of Excellence in Germany.
For further information and to apply for the doctoral programme please Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 2011-2012 International Doctoral Program in Economics at Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, Italy Call for Application for International Doctoral Scholarship in Economics in Italy Study Subject:EconomicsEmployer:Sant’Anna School of Advanced StudiesLevel:PhD Sant’Anna School of Advanced […]
- 8 PhD Scholarships at SOCLIFE SOCLIFE is an interdisciplinary Research Training Group at the University of Cologne which offers, beside other things, a structured doctoral program at the Faculty of Management, […]
- PhD Scholarships in Computer Science 2011-2012 at Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science, Germany PhD Scholarships in Computer Science for Students Who Hold a Masters or an Excellent Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in a Related Field Study Subject: Computer ScienceEmployer: […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Accounting The Business School has a vibrant postgraduate research community where there are currently over 140 students enrolled on its Doctoral programmes. It has excellent research ratings […]
- International Student Scholarships for Masters and PhD in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the first international neuroscience Graduate School was established at the University of Tübingen in 1999. In the future, three Schools […]
- European Doctorate in Law and Economics (EDLE), Erasmus Mundus, Italy European Doctorate in Law and Economics (EDLE) is an excellence programme sponsored by the European Commission under the Erasmus Mundus scheme. It offers the unique opportunity to study […]
- [Germany] Postdoctoral Position in Quantitative Finance at Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg Postdoctoral Position in Quantitative Finance (TV L 13)Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg (Germany)Institut zur Erforschung der Wirtschaftlichen EntwicklungApplication Deadline: July 31, […]
- PhD Scholarships, Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen, Denmark The Faculty of Law has a number of vacant PhD scholarships available from September 2012.All research projects within the discipline of Legal Science are considered. However, the faculty […]
- University of Melbourne PhD Studentships in Finance 2011 The Department of Finance at the University of Melbourne is pleased to invite applications for places in its PhD student cohort matriculating February 2011. About the Program: The PhD […]
- PhD Position at the Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics, University of Lugano The Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics (MecoP) at the Faculty of Economics, University of Lugano, invites applications for up to two Doctoral Assistant positions for up to […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at University of Konstanz semoga informasi tentang Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at University of Konstanz ini bermanfaat.