Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Doctoral Student in Economics at Lund University maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Doctoral Student in Economics at Lund University
Doctoral Student in Economics at Lund University
The research will be developed in connection with the research project R-ARE, which is a long-term project focused on entrepreneurship, innovation and development in regions of varying economic density. R-ARE is placed at CIRCLE and is led by Professor Martin Andersson at CIRCLE. The project is carried out in collaboration with the Jönköping International Business School, and includes several international research partners in Europe and US. More information about the R-ARE project may be found at official website.
The accepted candidate will get access to extensive research databases, such as longitudinal matched employer-establishment-firm databases for Sweden that are linked to firm-level Community of Innovation Surveys as well as patent and R&D data. These databases may be used for empirical research in the dissertation work.
An applicant has basic eligibility for third cycle studies if he or she:
1. has been awarded a second cycle degree,
2. has completed course requirements of at least 240 higher education credits, including at least 60 credits at second cycle level, or
3. has acquired the equivalent knowledge in some other way, either in Sweden or abroad (Higher Education Ordinance, Chapter 7, Section 39)
An applicant is eligible to be admitted to the third cycle degree programme in Economics if he or she fulfils the basic eligibility requirements, and has documented qualifications worth at least 90 credits in Economics and independent projects (degree projects) worth at least 15 credits in Economics. The official plan of studies for a doctoral degree in Economics can be found at, official website
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Doctoral Student in Accounting, University of Antwerp, Belgium The Department of Accounting and Finance of the Faculty of Applied Economic Sciences of the University of Antwerp has a full-time vacancy (m/f) for a: Doctoral student in accountingThe […]
- Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at University of Konstanz Brief Description The Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at the Department of Economics of the University of Konstanz, Germany, offers scholarships to applicants […]
- Doctoral student in Combustion Physics at University of Lund OverviewType of employment: Limit of tenure, 4 years Extent: 100 % Location: Department of Physics, LundFirst day of employment: As soon as possible Official Records Number: LTHPA 2011/394 […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Economics, University of East Anglia, UK The School of Economics, University of East Anglia – UK, is inviting applicants for fully funded PhD studentships in social sciences (economics) for students from any country (UK, EU & […]
- Fully Funded Research Studentships in Economics, University of Surrey, UK Fully funded research studentships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling full time PhD program in economics for October 2016 intake at […]
- Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship, University of Plymouth, UK Plymouth University is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for international students who wish to study postgraduate taught degree courses.To be considered for this […]
- University of Adelaide Student Exchange Program – Gadjah Mada University The University of Adelaide has 7 Endeavour Student Exchange Awards, each worth A$ 5,000 for UGM students to spend a semester as an exchange student at the University of Adelaide […]
- York University International Undergraduate Student Scholarship & Award Program, Canada York offers awards & scholarships specifically for international students ranging from $100 to $100,000. In addition to the awards requiring this application, some awards are […]
- International Student Scholarships, Dalarna University, Sweden International Student Scholarships are a testament to the commitment of Dalarna University (DU) to quality and outstanding international students. These scholarships are available to […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Doctoral Student in Economics at Lund University semoga informasi tentang Doctoral Student in Economics at Lund University ini bermanfaat.