Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia
Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia
Dr Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. A distinguished Scientist and Aeronautical Engineer by training, the Dr Kalam International Undergraduate Scholarships celebrate his commitment to education and his endeavours to support outstanding students to develop as future leaders.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be an international student,
- have a full/unconditional offer of admission for a full-time undergraduate program in the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies at the University of Sydney by the Scholarship application deadline,
- completed an Australian Year 12 qualification, or an international senior secondary qualification equivalent to an ATAR of at least 98, and
- not currently hold another primary Scholarship from the University of Sydney.
- Selection criteria
Applicants will be assessed on their academic merit. Applicants must complete an online scholarship application and include their most recent Year 11 and 12 school reports (last two years of secondary school) by the Scholarship closing date.
- The Scholarship shall be awarded on the recommendation of the Associate Dean (Education), or their nominee.
- The Scholarship is tenable for a period of one year and payments shall be made in equal instalments after the census date of each semester, or automatically be processed as a 50% fee-waiver. The recipient will be required to pay for all relocation expenses to Sydney including airfares, Overseas Health Cover and purchase of study materials and text books.
- The recipient must also maintain satisfactory academic performance deemed to be a credit average (65%) or above each semester and they must also remain enrolled as a full-time international student and must maintain their international student status for the full duration of their Scholarship.
- Deferment of the Scholarship is not permitted.
- Please refer to the terms and conditions of this Scholarship for a full list of the conditions that apply.
- To all international students who have a full/unconditional offer of admission for a full-time undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies with an ATAR or equivalent of 98.
50% of tuition fees for a maximum of one year
Faculty of Engineering & IT
PNR Building (J02)
The University of Sydney NSW 2006 Australia
T +61 2 8627 0248
F +61 2 9351 7082 email@example.com
2016/17 KEY DATES for Semester One 2017
Wednesday 17 2016 Applications open
Monday 9 Jan 2017 Applications close
Monday 23 Jan 2017 Offers made
Wednesday 1 February 2017
Last date to accept or decline offer
For more information, please visit official website: sydney.edu.au.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Erasmus Mundus Master in Journalism, Media and Globalisation Scholarships, Europe The Erasmus Mundus Master’s in Journalism, Media and Globalisation welcomes applications from graduate students around the world. You can apply for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship, or as a […]
- 100% Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, Monash University, Australia 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for international undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework) students at Monash University – Australia. These scholarships are available for […]
- Amandus H Lundqvist Scholarship Program, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands Formerly known as the TU/e Talent Scholarship Program. Each year a considerable number of scholarships are awarded by TU/e partnered by top international technology companies.
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to […]
- Fee Waiver + Stipend, PhD Scholarships in Management, Royal Holloway University of London, UK The School of Management, Royal Holloway University of London – UK, is offering one or two Dean’s scholarships for new PhD students from any country (UK, EU or international students) […]
- Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Scholarships, France The Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation supports a scholarship program for International students who wish to attend an international program at Grenoble INP.
The grant amounts […]
- Kuliah S2 Gratis di University of Ghent, Belgia University of Ghent, Belgia, menawarkan bantuan biaya kuliah S-2 bagi para pelajar dari negara berkembang. Tetapi, program ini tertutup bagi mereka yang sudah memiliki gelar […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden Tuition fee scholarships are available for international students, citizens of a country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland, commencing Master degree in August 29, 2016 at Uppsala […]
- Katrina Honeyman Scholarships for International Students, University of Leeds, UK International students applying to study for BA History or BA International History andPolitics in the School of History at the University of Leeds are eligible for a Katrina Honeyman […]
- International Master Scholarship in Law, University of Sydney, Australia Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships (Masters by Coursework)
The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships to support outstanding […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia semoga informasi tentang Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia ini bermanfaat.