Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship for Undergraduate Students, Singapore maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship for Undergraduate Students, Singapore
Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship for Undergraduate Students, Singapore
The Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship is a private sector scholarship administered by the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS).Each year, 3 to 4 scholarships are awarded to outstanding individuals from 15 Asia Pacific economies (Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, PRC, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos and Myanmar) to pursue undergraduate studies at local universities in Singapore i.e. National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore Management University (SMU) and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
The Dr GKS Scholarship Fund was set up by the financial community in Singapore in honour of the former Deputy Prime Minister, who fostered Singapore’s economic development and growth as a reputable international financial centre.
The Dr GKS Scholarship is open to students who are citizens/passport holders of Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, PRC, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos and Myanmar. Singapore citizens and PRs are not eligible to apply for the Dr GKS Scholarship.
The Dr GKS Scholarship is highly selective. Applicants should:
- Concurrently apply for admission to NUS, NTU, SMU or SUTD. Applicants should adhere to the university’s admission deadlines and guidelines;
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and possess good academic and co-curricular activities (CCA) achievements;
- Have sat for, or made private arrangements to sit for the SAT I;
- Preferably be below 25 years of age; and
- Select a course of study relevant to the finance sector. Most other courses (such as Engineering, Computing, Law), except specialised courses like Medicine, will also be considered.
Duration and Terms of Award
The scholarship supports a maximum of 4 years of undergraduate study (including Honours). It provides the following:
- Tuition and other compulsory fees;
- Airfare (to Singapore and return to home country upon completion of study);
- Annual maintenance allowance of SGD6500;
- Hostel allowance based on institution of study; and
- Settling-in allowance (one-off expense) of SGD200 upon arrival in Singapore.
The scholarship award will be reviewed annually and is subjected to satisfactory performance and academic results.
Successful candidates will be required to work for 3 years upon the completion of their studies in either:
- An approved company in Singapore; or
- An approved Singapore-based company in their home country
The deployment of scholarship holders to serve their bonds will be determined by the Dr GKS Scholarship Fund.
Applications for the Dr. Goh Keng Swee scholarships will be open from 30 November 2012 to 17 January 2013.
For enquiries, please email: email@example.com
For more information, please visit : official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship, National University of Singapore The GKS Scholarship was established by the financial community in Singapore to honour then Deputy Prime Minister of Singapore, Dr Goh Keng Swee, who helped foster Singapore’s economic […]
- Asian Women in Business Scholarship Fund The Asian Women In Business Scholarship encourages and promotes exceptional Asian female students who have demonstrated scholarship, leadership, community service and/ or […]
- SEARCA Scholarships 2011-2012 for Master and PhD in Agriculture The Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) invites applications for its graduate scholarship (MS and PhD) in agriculture and related fields […]
- University of Nottingham – ASEAN Masters Scholarship 2011 International Office ScholarshipsThe University of Nottingham offers a comprehensive and expanding range of scholarships in order to encourage academic excellence, aid diversity, […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships in Agriculture by SEARCA SEARCA Invites Applications for Graduate Scholarship in Agriculture for School Year 2011/2012 The Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) […]
- [Philippines] Master`s and PhD Scholarships in Agriculture at SEARCA Master`s and PhD Scholarships in Agriculture at SEARCAOverview The Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) invites applications for its […]
- SEARCA Master and PhD Scholarships in Agriculture The Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) invites applications for its graduate scholarship (MS and PhD) in agriculture and related […]
- The University of Sydney World Scholars Awards 2011 The University of Sydney World Scholars awards provide opportunities for academically gifted PhD candidates who have developed innovative research projects to undertake a PhD degree at the […]
- Japan-IMF Scholarship Program The Japan-IMF Scholarship Program for Asia (JISPA) was first introduced in 1993. It is funded by the Government of Japan, administered by the International Monetary Fund (IMF), and […]
- AREAS Erasmus Mundus Action 2 (EMA2) Scholarships, Europe AREAS is an institution-based mobility and scholarship project organized by a Consortium of some of the most prestigious universities in Europe and Asia. It is developed within the […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship for Undergraduate Students, Singapore semoga informasi tentang Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship for Undergraduate Students, Singapore ini bermanfaat.