Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT), Europe maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT), Europe
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT), Europe
International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT) is jointly offered by IAE Aix Graduate School of Management, Université Paul Cezanne Aix-Marseille III (France), Turku University (Finland) and Tilburg University (The Netherlands). The IMMIT programme will be your gateway to Europe, connecting you to a worldwide business and academic network.
For Academic Year 2011-2012, approximately 17 scholarships will be available (EU/non-EU). The exact number of scholarships will be communicated in October 2010. Two types of scholarships are available, namely the Erasmus Mundus Category A scholarship and the Erasmus Mundus Category B scholarship.
Criteria for Category A students (or: Third-Country students):
Third-country nationals, eligible for an Erasmus Mundus Category A scholarship, are citizens from all other countries than: the 27 EU Member States (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, UK, Sweden,Cyprus, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain) and the EEA-EFTA states (Norway, Lichtenstein, Iceland ). In particular, Erasmus-Mundus applications who are not residents of any of the above countries, and who have not carried out their main activities (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in any of the above countries, fulfill the requirements of a third country student.
Note that students with multiple nationalities who are citizens of one of the countries listed in the definition, as well as of a non-European country, and who have not spent 12 months in Europe may choose whether they want to apply as European or as third country students.
Category A students awarded with an Erasmus Mundus Scholarships receive a total of approx. €48.000 during the 2 years of studies. This is a full scholarship that should cover yearly tuition fee, living expenses and travel expenses. A more detailed description of the amount will be given to the student as soon as the scholarship has been awarded.
Individuals who have already benefited from an EMMC scholarship are not eligible for a second scholarship or another Community grant while pursuing their Erasmus Mundus masters studies. Furthermore, students who have already received an Erasmus Mundus scholarship in previous years cannot apply for a subsequent Erasmus Mundus scholarship.
Category B Scholarships
These scholarships – known as financial contributions – can be awarded to any student who does not fulfill the criteria of the EM scholarship for category A.
For further information about the IMMIT programme, please contact: email@example.com – www.immit.eu
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- MSc Scholarships, International Space University, France The International Space University is given funding from industry and government agencies to help support MSc students who are unable to cover all of their tuition fees. This aid is […]
- Erasmus Mundus International Master Scholarship in Management of IT (IMMIT) Erasmus Mundus programme: International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT), is jointly offered by IAE Aix Graduate School of Management, Université Paul Cezanne Aix-Marseille III […]
- 14 MSc Scholarships at Barcelona GSE OverviewFully-funded scholarships"La Caixa" Foundation - Barcelona GSE Scholarships for students from emerging and developing countries. The "la Caixa" savings bank Foundation and the […]
- Master Scholarships in Economics, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, Spain “La Caixa” Foundation – Barcelona GSE Scholarships for students from emerging and developing countries.“La Caixa” Foundation is the institution which manages the resources that Caixa […]
- Erasmus Mundus MSc Food of Life Scholarships, Europe EM Food of Life is a cross-disciplinary Masters Course. In a unique way, the course combines animal science and food science and technology.EM Food of Life is offered by: * University […]
- Erasmus Mundus MSc Scholarships in Science of Animal-Derived Foods EM Food of Life is a cross-disciplinary Masters Course in the science of animal-derived foods.In a unique way, the course combines animal science and food science and technology.EM Food of […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master for Laboratory Accreditation-Quality in Analytical Laboratories EMQAL is a master course for laboratory managers and scientists who wish to implement and manage Quality Systems in analytical laboratories, or work in Quality System environments in […]
- O2 Scholarships 2011 in Marketing and Management, Henley University of Reading, UK This postgraduate scholarship provides a number of awards up to the value of £1000 – £6000 towards the cost of tuition fees, for students applying for the MSc Marketing and International […]
- The O2 MBA Scholarship 2011 at University of Reading, UK Postgraduate Scholarship for Students Pursuing Business Studies at University of Reading in UK for UK/EU/Internationals -2011 This postgraduate scholarship provides a number of awards up […]
- EMARO Master Scholarships on Advanced Robotics EMARO, European Master on Advanced RObotics, is an integrated Masters course conducted by three European institutions and three Asian institutions : Ecole Centrale de Nantes- France […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT), Europe semoga informasi tentang Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT), Europe ini bermanfaat.