Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang ESCP Europe Master In European Business (MEB) Scholarships 2011-2012 maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang ESCP Europe Master In European Business (MEB) Scholarships 2011-2012
ESCP Europe Master In European Business (MEB) Scholarships 2011-2012
ESCP Europe values high quality education and we are dedicated to helping our students finance their studies in order to achieve their goals.
The Master in European Business programme (MEB) is pleased to offer 3 types of scholarships based on merit and financial need. They may be cumulative.
- Scholarships based on financial needs: This scholarship of €3,000 each has been established to help any MEB students with proven financial needs pursue their studies.
- Scholarships based on merit: Eligibility for this grant of 3,000 € each is based on results achieved during admissions tests. Decisions on selected students for this scholarship will be made by the MEB International Board of Directors.
- Scholarships based on MEB results: These scholarships of € 2,000 will be based on results obtained during the MEB academic year. Successful students will receive this grant at the end of December.
Students earning a scholarship from the CROUS may continue to benefit from this scholarship during their studies in the MEB programme.
For more information on our scholarship programmes and details on how to apply, please contact your MEB Admissions Office only after you have received an offer to study in the MEB programme.
MEB Admission Offices
|MEB Paris Maë d’ Alexis
79, avenue de la République
75543 Paris cedex 11, FRANCE
Phone: +33 1 49 23 58 90
Fax: +33 1 49 23 26 27
Madrid 28035, SPAIN
Phone: +34 91 3862511
Fax: +34 91 3739229
14059 Berlin, GERMANY
Phone: +49 30 32 00 71 47
Fax: +49 30 32 00 71 08
|MEB London Varja Jakovleva
527 Finchley Road,
London, NW3 7BG, UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: +44 (0)20 7443 8823
Fax: +44 (0)20 7443 8874
Corso Unione Sovietica, 218 bis
10134 Torino, ITALY
Phone: +39 011 670 58 97
Fax: +39 011 371 93 88
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarship Position in Algebra, Geometry and Number Theory (ALGANT) The ALGANT Master course is open to all interested students in Europe and elsewhere. The European Union supports the course by financing about a ten scholarships for students outside […]
- Fellowships for Master`s and PhD Students at Central European University (CEU), Hungary OverviewLocated in one of Europe`s most elegant capital cities, Budapest, accredited in both the USA and Europe, Central European University (CEU) offers a uniquely international […]
- UCLA Math Undergraduate Merit Scholarship, USA The UCLA Department of mathematics Undergraduate Merit Scholarship is awarded to an incoming freshman who has an exceptional background and promise in mathematics. The scholarship covers […]
- International Master in Service Engineering (IMSE), Erasmus Mundus, Europe International Master in Service Engineering (IMSE) programme has been carefully designed at the interface of software service systems and new globe-spanning business processes to prepare […]
- International Postgraduate Scholarships, Goldsmiths, University of London, UK There are up to 15 scholarships available to prospective international students studying for a full-time taught Masters programme. The scholarship provides a £5,000 fee waiver and is […]
- European Master of Science in International Health Scholarships, Erasmus Mundus, Europe The tropEd European Master of Science in International Health is a unique, one-year master programme designed for professionals, wishing to develop their skills in International Health and […]
- Informatics International Master’s Scholarships 2011 at University of Edinburgh The School of Informatics will offer up to 10 Master’s scholarships for the 2011-2012 academic session. Each will have a value of £1,000 and will be tenable for one academic year. […]
- [Italy] International Master Scholarships In Tourism Scholarships are given according to merit criteria based on requirements indicated by the companies that offer financial support. SCHOLARSHIPS UP TO 100%RequirementsTo apply for […]
- Shari’ah Scholarship Award, International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance, Malaysia The International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA) invites qualified students with excellent academic achievements and active in co-curricular activities to apply for […]
- Joint European Master (MISOCO) in International Migration and Social Cohesion, Netherlands The general aim of the Master programme in International Migration and Social Cohesion is to educate students and create dialogue among students, professionals and policy makers who will […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang ESCP Europe Master In European Business (MEB) Scholarships 2011-2012 semoga informasi tentang ESCP Europe Master In European Business (MEB) Scholarships 2011-2012 ini bermanfaat.