Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Graduate Scholarships in Aerospace Engeneering, South Korea maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Graduate Scholarships in Aerospace Engeneering, South Korea
Graduate Scholarships in Aerospace Engeneering, South Korea
We proudly announce the launch of LANL-CBNU Engineering Institute Korea, a joint venture program of our lab with the Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA. Therefore, we need some dedicated graduate students as the backbone of the program. Our projects are related, but not limited, to the application of laser ultrasound technologies and optical fiber sensors technologies to the non-destructive test and evaluation (NDT&E), and Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) of important engineering structures, such as wind turbine, space launch vehicle, nuclear power plant, and aircraft. All the projects are application based with supports from the industries or government, and have great potential to be commercialized. If you are highly motivated, we want to invite you to join our research team.
- Electrical, electronics, mechatronics engineering, or image processing background.
- Prefer candidates with signal/image processing, embedded system (FPGA), real-time application, RFID, wireless sensors network, or LabVIEW skills.
- Good TOEFL score.
- Starting pay KRW 950,000 for master; KRW 1,150,000 for PhD (after tax deduction).
- Increment depending on research achievement, e.g. KRW 1,650,000 for a present PhD student in the 4th year.
- Office utensils supported, including PC, furniture, stationary, etc.
Application or Enquiry:
Detail resume with recent photo, copy of certificates and TOEFL result, one A4 page of self-introduction (your personality, motivation to join this field of study, reasons of application and personal goals, future plan after your graduation, etc).
Send application or enquiry to Integrated Health & Usage Monitoring Team leader: IHUM.SSL@gmail.com
Application due date: Spring semester: 20th Oct. 2011; Fall semester: 20th Apr. 2012.
For more information, visit us at official website
Prof. Jung-Ryul, LEE
Smart Structures Laboratory & LANL-CBNU EI-K,
Department of Aerospace Engineering,
Chonbuk National University, South Korea
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Graduate Scholarships in Aerospace Engineering, South Korea We proudly announce the launch of LANL-CBNU Engineering Institute Korea, a joint venture program of our lab with the Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA. Therefore, we need some dedicated […]
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) – South Korea, is offering full tuition fee + monthly allowance for living expenses & health insurance scholarships for all […]
- Master Scholarship in IT Convergence at Kumoh National Institute of Technology, South Korea Dept. of IT Convergence, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, is recruiting graduate students (M.S. students). Some researches which are offered in this Wireless Network, Networked […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Distributed Computing We are searching for a PhD candidates to do research in the area of fault tolerant distributed systems. We are a highly encouraged international team of researchers situated in the south […]
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships Canada is building world-class research capacity by recruiting top-tier doctoral students, both nationally and internationally, who will positively contribute to our economic, social and […]
- KGSP Scholarships 2011 at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, South Korea We are very delighted to announce that our university, one of the KGSP participating universities in Korea, plans to recommend 10 qualified international students from this regions […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Food structure and functionality Applications are invited for a PhD position at the University of Aarhus, Faculty of Agricultural Sciences (DJF), Department of Food Science. The position is available for three years […]
- Getty Scholar Grants, The Getty Foundation, USA Getty Scholar Grants are for established scholars, artists, or writers who have attained distinction in their fields. Recipients are in residence at the Getty Research Institute, where […]
- 2012 Spring Admission Guide for International Applicants at The Graduate Institute of Peace Studies – Kyung Hee University MajorsPeace and Global GovernanceAsia Pacific StudiesNew Politics and Future Governance QualificationA person whose nationality isn`t Korean and is a graduate or a graduate-to-be for a […]
- RCA-KAIST Master Scholarships, Department of Nuclear and Quantum Engineering, Korea The RCA-KAIST Master’s Degree Programme of the Department of Nuclear and Quantum Engineering, KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) is designed to educate and train […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Graduate Scholarships in Aerospace Engeneering, South Korea semoga informasi tentang Graduate Scholarships in Aerospace Engeneering, South Korea ini bermanfaat.