Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang INSEAD Ian Potter ’93D and Family Endowed Asia Scholarship, Singapore maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang INSEAD Ian Potter ’93D and Family Endowed Asia Scholarship, Singapore
INSEAD Ian Potter ’93D and Family Endowed Asia Scholarship, Singapore
Ian Potter ’93D has generously created an endowed scholarship fund for Asian nationals who join the MBA Programme on the Asia Campus in Singapore. Preference will be given to candidates from developing countries and Singaporeans. The scholarship is awarded exclusively to candidates in need.
Candidates admitted to the MBA programme from the above-mentioned regions qualify. Preference will be given to participants from developing countries and candidates who justify financial need.
Essay topic :
Complete Need-based Scholarship application and essay question.
Amount of Award:
Up to €10,000
To be considered for this scholarship, please complete the Need-based Scholarship application.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
11 February each year for the July Class (starts August)
22 August each year for the December class (starts January)
For more information, please visit official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Singapore Asian Graduate Student Fellowships 2012 at National University of Singapore (NUS) The Asia Research Institute of National University Singapore (NUS) invites applications from citizens of Asian countries enrolled for a fulltime advanced degree at a university in an Asian […]
- van Oord MBA Scholarship, Switzerland Geographic regionDeveloping countries whose advancement / progress has been strongly influenced by its seaside location, struggle against the water, maritime tradition, river […]
- ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesia by Ministry of Education, Singapore The ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesia is tenable for 4 years leading to the award of the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Advanced (GCE A) Level (or equivalent) […]
- Nestlé Scholarship for Women, IMD Business School, Switzerland The Nestlé Scholarship for Women was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD MBA participants who wanted to encourage women to take the MBA.Number of scholarships: One […]
- The Nestle MBA Scholarships for Women from Developing Countries The Nestlé Scholarship for Women was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD MBA participants who wanted to encourage women to take the MBA. Topic Description Number […]
- Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships (NPGS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is a research-intensive university with globally acknowledged strengths in science and engineering. Through its four colleges with 12 schools, and […]
- Diploma, Bachelor & Master Scholarships, Management Development Institute of Singapore The MDIS Merit Scholarship is an initiative aimed at providing high-calibre students with the opportunity to develop to their full potential. It offers scholarships to outstanding […]
- International Scholarships for Undergraduate Students, University of Kent, UK The University has a long tradition of welcominginternational students from around the world and is pleased to be able to offer a number of scholarships for entry […]
- Asian Graduate Student Fellowships, Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore The Asia Research Institute of NUS invites applications from citizens of Asian countries enrolled for a fulltime advanced degree at a university in an Asian country (except Singapore) […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, Newcastle University, UK The following awards, which are offered by the University, are open to prospective international undergraduate students commencing their studies in September 2012:International […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang INSEAD Ian Potter ’93D and Family Endowed Asia Scholarship, Singapore semoga informasi tentang INSEAD Ian Potter ’93D and Family Endowed Asia Scholarship, Singapore ini bermanfaat.