Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang International Fellowships Programme, Japanese Association of University Women, Japan maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang International Fellowships Programme, Japanese Association of University Women, Japan
International Fellowships Programme, Japanese Association of University Women, Japan
INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIPS PROGRAMME
The Japanese Association of University Women takes pleasure in announcing its 2012 International Fellowships Programme for women who are carrying out or would like to carry out independent research or advanced study at the post-graduate level in Japan.
The period of the award will be for 3-6 months within the period 15 September 2012 to 31 March 2013. Please read the Guidelines below before applying on the application form provided.
AMOUNT OF FELLOWSHIP
500,000–1,000,000 Yen per grantee. The amount granted will vary depending on duration of stay in Japan and the nature of the work. One-third of the amount will be given to the grantee upon arrival in Japan.
PERIOD OF AWARD
For 3–6 months within the period 15 September 2012 to 31 March 2013.
- Applicant must be a citizen of a country other than Japan
- Applicant must hold an academic degree equivalent to the bachelor’s degree
- Applicant’s proposed plan of study or research must be one that will advance her professional competence and that requires being undertaken in Japan
- Applicant must be accepted by a Japanese institution at which she proposes to undertake study / research.
DOCUMENTS & MATERIAL TO BE SUBMITTED
- Designated Application Form
- Three letters of recommendation written by persons who are well acquainted with the applicant’s work. If she is a member of a National Federation or Association of IFUW, she may substitute one of the three persons with the president of her Federation or Association
- A copy of the letter of acceptance by the Japanese institution at which the applicant proposes to undertake study/research or other supporting documents
- Medical certificate of health
- Summary of published works (articles, theses, books up to three) in English.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
For 2012-2013, April 20, 2012 – Postmark Deadline.
The committee will not accept any applications or supporting documents that are submitted after the deadline.
Completed application forms with all required documents and materials should be enclosed in one envelope and posted (e-mail not acceptable ) to:
Ms Kazuko Hirano
Chairperson of International Fellowship Committee
Japanese Association of University Women
11-6-101 Samoncho, Shinjuku-ku
Tokyo 160-0017, JAPAN
TEL:( 81 3) 3358 2882 FAX: (81 3) 3358 2889
For more information, please visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- UNESCO / Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships, Japan UNESCO/Japan Young Researchers’ Fellowships Programme (UNESCO/Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships Programme) 2012 Cycle – Reinforcing its belief in “people building the next era”, the […]
- Chuo University Student Exchange Program, Japan Chuo University, Japan is offering an exchange program for undergraduate and graduate students of UGM. The program will be held for one semester and one year, starts April 2013 and […]
- UNESCO / Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships 2011, Japan The UNESCO / Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships Programme to research on Environment (with particular attention to Water Sciences), Intercultural Dialogue, Information and Communication […]
- International Graduate Program for Advanced Science, Tohoku University, Japan International Graduate Program for Advanced Science 2012 GRADUATE SCHOOL OF SCIENCE, TOHOKU UNIVERSITY Tohoku University was founded in 1907 and is one of the oldest Universities of […]
- Travel Grant for Starting Scholars from Overseas The International Liaison Committee of the Japan Sociological Society (JSS) is pleased to announce its fifth annual Travel Grant competition for starting scholars living outside of Japan. […]
- Asian Graduate Student Fellowships, Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore The Asia Research Institute of NUS invites applications from citizens of Asian countries enrolled for a fulltime advanced degree at a university in an Asian country (except Singapore) […]
- Japanese Urological Association (JUA) International Foundation Scholarship for Young Asian Urologists 2012 Japanese Urological Association (JUA) International Foundation Scholarship for Young Asian Urologists The Japanese Urological Association International Foundation provides young […]
- AUN/SEED-Net Master’s Degree Scholarships 2011 in Engineering The AUN/SEED-Net Project with support from Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) provides scholarships to highly qualified young teaching staff and graduating students/young […]
- International Students Scholarships, Nitori International Scholarship Foundation, Japan Application Requirements for foreign student applicants for the scholarship of public interest incorporated foundation Nitori International Scholarship Foundation(hereinafter referred to […]
- UNESCO-L’OREAL Inor Young Woternational Fellowships Programme fmen in Life Sciences Within the framework of the UNESCO Co-Sponsored Fellowships Scheme, a joint programme has been launched with the L’ORÉAL Corporate Foundation with a view to promoting the contribution of […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang International Fellowships Programme, Japanese Association of University Women, Japan semoga informasi tentang International Fellowships Programme, Japanese Association of University Women, Japan ini bermanfaat.