Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang International Master Scholarships in Digital Library Learning maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang International Master Scholarships in Digital Library Learning
International Master Scholarships in Digital Library Learning
Students from third countries can apply for Erasmus Mundus International Master in Digital Library Learning Scholarships. For each student the scholarship amounts to €24,000 per academic year.
This includes 10 monthly grants of €1,600 and a fixed amount of €5,000 for fees, travel expenses, relocation costs, etc.
The International Master in Digital Library Learning (DILL) is a two-year Master Programme for information professionals who intend to work in the complex world of digital libraries.
Requirements for all DILL students:
A degree in Library and Information Science (based on no less than three years of study – 180 ECTS) or equivalent qualifications such as a degree in another relevant subject.
Students from non-English speaking countries must have passed:
- either IELTS (International English Language Testing System) (minimum score: 5.5 points)
- or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) ( minimum score: 550 on paper based test or 213 on computer based test) Knowledge and skills of computers for information use.
To apply to the Master Programme, the following is required:Completed application form (PDF) in English.
- Statement of purpose in English (i.e. motivation, subject of interest, plans for study).
- Documentation of English skills. (Non-native English speakers must enclose an IELTS or TOEFL certificate.)
- Officially certified copies of academic transcript(s)/diploma(s) in the original language and in English.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English.
Applications should be sent to: DILL administration, Oslo University College, Faculty of Journalism, Library and Information Science, Postboks 4 St. Olavs plass, 0130 Oslo. Norway.
For more scholarship information and application, go to:
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Master Scholarships in Digital Library Learning (DILL), Europe Digital Library Learning is a two-year Master Programme for information professionals who intend to work in the complex world of digital libraries. DILL is offered in cooperation between […]
- International Master in Digital Media at University of Bremen Program aimsFollowing the impressive success of computer-based interactive media in nearly all fields of business and private life, Digital Media is also emerging as a scientific […]
- Master Scholarships in Space Science and Technology (SPACEMASTER) SPACEMASTER -Joint European Master in Space Science and Technology The Joint European Master in Space Science and Technology Scholarships are provided by the Erasmus Mundus Programme. The […]
- EM Masters Scholarships in Strategic Project Management A number of Masters in Strategic Project Management Scholarships are granted by the Swedish Government and the Erasmus Mundus Consortium. All enrolled students will be granted a […]
- Informatics Masters Scholarships, University of Sussex, UK Informatics Masters Scholarships (2012)Up to seven scholarships are available with a value of £3,000.Type of award: Postgraduate MastersAward amount: Reduction in tuition fees of […]
- Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Who is eligible? This scholarship is open to international applicants seeking to pursue a full-time Nanyang Fellows MBA programme at NTU.Eligibility criteriaSingaporeans and Singapore […]
- Master Scholarships in Digital Media-Application 2010 at University of Bremen, Germany These pages will assist you in submitting your application for the international master program in Digital Media (M.Sc./M.A.) in the German Federal State of Bremen. The application process […]
- Masdar Institute Graduate Scholarship for International Students to study in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Masdar Institute Graduate Scholarship for International Students to study in Abu DhabiOverviewFull scholarship is available to qualified talented students who meet Masdar Institute`s high […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships in Neuroscience A European Master in Neuroscience: Advanced Courses and Research Training Neurasmus is a 2-year (120 ECTS) full-time Neuroscience study programme taught in English, with a strong […]
- FULBRIGHT-DIKTI MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAM Preference will be given to applicants who serve as faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in Indonesia. Applicants will possess:a Bachelor (S1) degree […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang International Master Scholarships in Digital Library Learning semoga informasi tentang International Master Scholarships in Digital Library Learning ini bermanfaat.