Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang International PhD Scholarship in Computer Science, RMIT University, Australia maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang International PhD Scholarship in Computer Science, RMIT University, Australia
International PhD Scholarship in Computer Science, RMIT University, Australia
School of Computer Science and IT International PhD Scholarship
If you are an excellent international student wishing to commence a PhD at the School of Computer Science and IT, this scholarship provides tuition fees and living costs.
Value and duration
The scholarship will cover PhD fees for up to three and a half years plus living costs of $15,000. A paid teaching assistantship may form part of the scholarship.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an international student
- not be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand
- have graduated with first-class honours or equivalent results (e.g. a grade point average of at least 3.5 out of 4) from an excellent university
- meet the RMIT English requirement of an IELTS of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 and preferably 7.0 or more
- show your potential to complete a PhD research project in the School through, for example, published works of academic standing such as theses, conference papers or journal articles
- if you are an excellent student who does not have any of the above, please submit an example of something you have written, this may be a written assignment for your degree, a proposal, or some similar piece of work.
How to apply
Please explore the research fields below and nominate the area(s) that interest you. To begin with, no formal PhD research proposal is required. The fields are:
- Information Storage, Analysis and Retrieval
- Intelligent Systems
- Software Engineering
- Distributed Systems and Networking
To apply, submit PDFs of certified documents, including your grades and completion certificate for any degrees completed, your CV and any research publications
Your research publications could include:
- an honours research thesis
- a masters by research thesis
- an internationally-refereed conference paper or journal
Documents detailing all the above, including contact details, should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have received your application we will communicate with you further by email, possibly having further discussion, Skype interview by an academic staff member, review of a relevant paper, or other interaction. If we are able to support your application through to the next stage you will be required to make a formal application via the official RMIT application process.
30 November 2012, to commence in Semester 1, 2013.
Terms and conditions
As the holder of this scholarship:
- You must be aware that if you obtain an APAI or equivalent this scholarship will cease.
- You may not work more than 10 hours/week while you hold this scholarship.
- You maintain good or better progress in your six monthly progress reports.
For more information, please visit official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Master Scholarship in Law, University of Sydney, Australia Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships (Masters by Coursework)
The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships to support outstanding […]
- Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships at University of Sydney The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships in 2011 to support outstanding international students undertaking a Master by Coursework program with the […]
- Fully Funded Research Scholarships for International Students, University of Sussex, UK Research scholarships are available for international doctoral students at University of Sussex – UK, commencing their studies in September 2016, academic year 2016 – 2017. The […]
- 2012 Scholarship for International Students for PhD and Master’s Studies at Pavement Engineering Laboratory, Sejong University Scholarship Description: Scholarships are available for research programs in pavement engineering leading to Ph.D. (3.5~4 years), M.S. + Ph.D. (4.5 years combined course) and M.S. (2 […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships, International College of Hotel Management, Australia The International College of Hotel Management (ICHM) is pleased to offer:• Two Round 1 International Scholarships for the July 2011 or January 2012 intakes.• Two Round 2 Scholarships for […]
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan Department of Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Kochi University of Technology – Japan. The scholarships will cover your entrance examination fee, tuition fee, enrollment fee, […]
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK Fully funded studentship is available for an outstanding PhD candidate from any country (Home / EU / international students) enrolling PhD program in January or April 2016 at School of […]
- Adelaide Fee Postgraduate Scholarships International (AFSI) for Students from Any Country Up to 15 scholarships may be available in 2011 to outstanding international students from any country undertaking postgraduate research in any academic discipline. Benefits are payment of […]
- Full Tuition International Relations Scholarships, Australian National University, Australia Full tuition fee scholarships are available for all students enrolling Master of International Relations (Advanced) at Australian National University – Australia. These scholarships are […]
- Bond University Postgraduate Award, Australia Bond University offers a range of living stipend scholarships for commencing Doctoral degree students. Living stipends are tax exempt, and provide financial support to enable students to […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang International PhD Scholarship in Computer Science, RMIT University, Australia semoga informasi tentang International PhD Scholarship in Computer Science, RMIT University, Australia ini bermanfaat.