Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang International PhD Scholarship, Lancashire Law School, University of Central Lancashire, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang International PhD Scholarship, Lancashire Law School, University of Central Lancashire, UK
International PhD Scholarship, Lancashire Law School, University of Central Lancashire, UK
UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL LANCASHIREInternational PhD Scholarship Lancashire Law School
Reference No INT-037Puchalska
Applications are invited for a full-time scholarship available in the Lancashire Law School. The scholarship is tenable for up to 3 years for a PhD (via MPhil route) [subject to satisfactory progress] and is open to international applicants only. UK/EU applicants are not eligible to apply. The scholarship will provide £15000 towards the cost of the International tuition fee over 3 years.
Project Title: EU Mediterranean Partnership: how effective in promoting political and legal change in Libya, Egypt and Tunisia?
The EU has been a key player on the international arena due to its position as the most powerful trading bloc in the world. Increasingly, the EU uses its economic leverage to influence changes in domestic sphere of trading partners which go beyond commercial co-operation and adjustment. These stretch from the liberal reforms of the domestic markets towards greater openness and privatisation to insistence of political reforms and upholding human rights standards.
Egypt, Libya and Tunisia are EU partners under the EU Neighbourhood Policy (The Euro-Mediterranean Partnership). This project will outline and analyse the Neighbourhood polices deployed in relations with those countries, and also the indirect influence that the EU exerts ‘through trade’.
The main purpose of this research will be to assess the impact of the EU policies on those countries law and politics, particularly from the perspective of the upheavals that those countries are currently undergoing. Such assessment should lead to a better understanding of the effects of EU policies in those countries and should lead to evaluation of the EU capability to effectively promote democratic change and stable political conditions in its partner countries.
Applicants should have studied, or have a solid background in the EU law, or expect to receive a qualification equivalent to a high class UK honours degree. LLM, or equivalent will be an advantage.
Informal project related enquiries may be directed to Bogusia Puchalska email email@example.com Tel 01772 893040
Application Forms can be found at: Official Website.
Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications to the Graduate Research Office: Friday 13 May 2011 5pm British Summer Time
Proposed Interview Date: 15 June 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International PhD Scholarship in Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences at University of Central Lancashire, UK University of Central Lancashire Funded International PhD Scholarships in Getting it right for young people: Empowering pharmacies to develop their practice, UK Study Subject: Getting it […]
- International PhD Scholarship in Psychology, University of Central Lancashire, UK University of Central Lancashire Funded International PhD Scholarship in Psychological Effects of Rape on Male Survivors, UK Study Subject: Psychological Effects of Rape on Male […]
- 3 PhD Anniversary Research Bursaries at School of Law, Bangor University The School of Law is offering 3 PhD Anniversary Research Bursaries. The School invites applications from highly motivated suitably qualified candidates in all major areas of Law, […]
- 10 PhD Scholarship Positions at Faculty of Law Research will be carried out in one of the research programmes of the Faculty’s centres of excellence; Research in the field of public international law is embedded in the ACIL […]
- PhD Scholarship at Lancashire Business School UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL LANCASHIREInternational PhD ScholarshipLancashire Business SchoolReference No INT-001SonmezApplications are invited for a full-time scholarship available in the […]
- International PhD Scholarship at Lancashire Business School Applications are invited for a full-time scholarship available in the Lancashire Business School. The scholarship is tenable for up to 3 years for a PhD (via MPhil route) [subject to […]
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK Full tuition fee scholarships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law program for September 2016 […]
- PhD Scholarships in Accounting and Finance, University of Edinburgh Business School, UK Two PhD scholarships are offered in Accounting and/or Finance. Any area of study will be considered within these disciplines. However, the major areas of current staff research interest […]
- University of Central Lancashire International Scholarship “Women in Education”, UK University of Central Lancashire International PhD Scholarships, School of Education & Social Sciences on Women in Education , UK Study Subject: Women in education: a case for faith […]
- Full-Time PhD Studentship at the School of Management, University of Surrey, UK The School of Management at the University of Surrey is offering 1 full-time PhD studentship starting in October 2010.The 3 year studentship will cover fees* plus a stipend of £12,600 […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang International PhD Scholarship, Lancashire Law School, University of Central Lancashire, UK semoga informasi tentang International PhD Scholarship, Lancashire Law School, University of Central Lancashire, UK ini bermanfaat.