Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang LLB Scholarships, Birmingham Law School, University of Birmingham, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang LLB Scholarships, Birmingham Law School, University of Birmingham, UK
LLB Scholarships, Birmingham Law School, University of Birmingham, UK
For 2012-2013 entry Birmingham Law School will be offering a number of scholarships to international applicants for the following LLB programmes
- LLB (Bachelor of Laws)
- LLB with Business
- LLB with French
- LLB with German
Birmingham Law School scholarship
- £3,000 per annum
- Deadline for scholarship applications is Friday 29 June 2012
Eligibility: International students with overseas fees status who have applied for one of the above courses and placed Birmingham as firm choice by Friday 29 June 2012. Applicants are required to send a letter of application to Mrs Sharon Jones (Law-LLB@bham.ac.uk) addressing your academic merit and financial need.
Successful applicants will be notified in July 2012. Scholarships are not paid directly to successful applicants but are set off against the University fee invoice for 2012-2013.
Terms & conditions
- To retain the Excellence Scholarship students must gain a minimum of a 2:1 (60%+) in each year of study. Should these grades not be achieved the scholarship will be withdrawn for the remainder of the programme.
- Students on the Law with French or Law with German programme will receive scholarship payments in years 1,2 and 4 assuming all conditions are met.
- Scholarships are available to all privately funded international students categorised as overseas for fees purposes.
- Scholarships are only available for students beginning their programme in September 2012 and cannot be deferred.
- Students in receipt of support from other funding bodies which wholly cover their tuition are not eligible.
For more information, please visit official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- LLM Scholarships, Birmingham Law School, University of Birmingham, UK For 2012-2013 Birmingham Law School will be offering a range of scholarships to applicants for its taught LLM programmes.up to £5,000 for international students (Non EU)up to £2,000 for […]
- 2012 LLM Scholarships for International Students at University of Birmingham An LLM degree is a Taught Masters in Law. The programme takes one year (full-time) or two years (part-time) and involves the study of four specialist modules and a dissertation. […]
- ANFCT-University of Birmingham Joint Master Scholarships 2010 for International Students The Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust (ANFCT) was set up in 1977 in memory of two generations of the Ferguson family to promote their particular interests in education, […]
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK Full tuition fee scholarships are available for UK, EU and international students commencing LLM degree at University of Warwick – UK. There are 4 (four) scholarships available for new […]
- International Merit Scholarship for MSc in Human Resource Management, University of Gloucestershire, UK The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students.It is important to note the […]
- The Calum Miller MBA Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK Two scholarships of £5,000 each are awarded to students from any country. EligibilityThe scholarships are open to applicants who have an excellent academic record and who are applying for […]
- Master of Science Bursary, University of Manchester, UK Applicants should have a good first degree (minimum 2:1 or equivalent) in a relevant discipline from an approved university, and would ideally have some work or placement experience. […]
- 2011 MA Scholarships at Brussels School of International Studies Scholarships for our MA programmes are awarded twice per year; normally in June for students starting in September and in November for those starting in January. Successful candidates […]
- MA Scholarships at Brussels School of International Studies Scholarships for our MA programmes are awarded twice per year; normally in June for students starting in September and in November for those starting in January.Successful candidates […]
- LLM International Scholarships, Brunel Law School, Brunel University, UK Brunel Law School is pleased to announce the international scholarship programme for 2012. The aim of the scholarship programme is to provide financial support to students who have […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang LLB Scholarships, Birmingham Law School, University of Birmingham, UK semoga informasi tentang LLB Scholarships, Birmingham Law School, University of Birmingham, UK ini bermanfaat.