Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Master & PhD Scholarships, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Korea maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Master & PhD Scholarships, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Korea
Master & PhD Scholarships, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Korea
School of Electronics Engineering, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University
Scholarships are available for research programs in electrical / electronic engineering leading to PhD (3.5~ 4 years), Masters + Ph.D (4.5 years combined course) and Master’s Degree (2 years). The programs are research based and require publishing of research results in top academic journals. Selected candidates will be involved in government funded research projects. Candidates will receive full tuition fee waiver and salary (Approx. 900~1000 $/month for PhD study; 600$/month for Master’s Program). Kyungpook National University (KNU) is one of the leading national universities in Korea and ranked 2nd in terms of research productivity. Applications for the above programs close by 1st Nov-2011 for March 2012 intake. Students are also encouraged to apply after the deadline and their applications will be considered for the subsequent intake.
Research Areas: Our research group primarily focuses on research areas related to bio-signal processing, biomedical systems, nonlinear control and estimation. The research group will closely work with healthcare professionals and researchers, both locally and globally.
Current research topics / projects include:
- Developing smart biomedical systems/instruments: – Tremor cancellation technology development for smart surgical tools/devices etc.
- EEG based clinical assessment tools: – Neuro-signal processing, ADHD treatment monitoring, Rehabilitation assessment for stroke patients etc.
- Brain-computer interface :- Assistive devices for rehabilitation
- Nonlinear control and estimation: – Fault estimation in electric vehicles, sliding mode control, sensor-less estimation for industrial drives etc.
Eligibility: Bachelor’s and Master’s degree holding candidates with strong academic background from electrical/ electronic/ communications engineering (EEE, ECE, and EI) are encouraged to apply. Related work experience will be advantageous. University requires scores from one of the English proficiency tests (IELTS – 6; TOEFL (IBT) – 85).
How to Apply: Applicants should submit (i) detail resume or curriculum vitae, (ii) tell us briefly about your research interests by email with subject “Application for Research Position @ NCBS” to: Asst/Prof. Kalyana Veluvolu, email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org; website
A/Prof. Kalyana C. Veluvolu, Ph.D
School of Electronics Engineering
# IT3 – 409, 1370 Sankyuk-dong,
Kyungpook National University, Buk-gu,
Daegu, South Korea 702-701
Phone: +82 53 950 7232
Fax : +82 53 950 5505
For more information, please visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships in Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology (MEEES), Erasmus Mundus The MEEES programme is an Erasmus Mundus Masters Course, that aims to provide higher-level education in the field of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology. Graduate students […]
- Master Scholarships in Microsystems Engineering, Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, UAE The Nano-Optics and Optoelectronics Research (NOOR) Laboratory is growing and we need multiple students to work on our ongoing and future research projects. To become a student at NOOR […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kyungpook National University, Korea Admission ScheduleApplication Period : February, 2012 ~ March, 2012Announcement of Successful Applicants : April 30, 2012Visa Issuance and Entry to Korea : July, 2012 ~ August, 2012Korean […]
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies, Japan GRIPS Seeks to Cultivate Professionals equipped with the skills to identify real policy issues, for the thorough analysis of policies and development of practical solutions, including […]
- Master Scholarships in Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and Biophotonics (EUROPHOTONICS) Erasmus Mundus Masters Course – EUROPHOTONICS Master in Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and BiophotonicsDuration: 2 years The Master for Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and […]
- Master of Photonics Science and Engineering Scholarships, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium The Vrije Universiteit Brussel annually awards a number of scholarships for advanced studies at Master or Advanced Master level. The selected scholarship programmes are characterized by […]
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships, Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST), Korea School of Electrical and Computer Engineering Computer Systems & NetworksTheoretical Computer ScienceApplied ComputingCommunication, Control, & Signal ProcessingAnalog, Digital & RF […]
- Master Scholarships, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Strathclyde, UK The Department of Civil Engineering / David Livingstone Centre for Sustainability is offering a £1,000 award to attract the best international student to our innovative MSc and MRes […]
- Master Scholarships in Ethical Leadership, King’s College London, UK The School of Arts and Humanities is committed to supporting innovation and rewarding excellence. To celebrate the launch of this unique interdisciplinary programme, which combines […]
- AUN/SEED-Net Master’s Degree Scholarships 2011 in Engineering The AUN/SEED-Net Project with support from Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) provides scholarships to highly qualified young teaching staff and graduating students/young […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master & PhD Scholarships, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Korea semoga informasi tentang Master & PhD Scholarships, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Korea ini bermanfaat.