Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Food Processing, Centre for Water, Earth and Environment, Canada maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Master Scholarships in Food Processing, Centre for Water, Earth and Environment, Canada
Master Scholarships in Food Processing, Centre for Water, Earth and Environment, Canada
The fruit processing industry is experiencing a surge in its growth with Quebec ranked tenth in North America. The growth has generated huge quantities of “fruit pomace” as solid waste (25–30% of the total processed fruits) obtained after the extraction of fruit juice. The objective is to carry out value-addition of pomace to produce ligninolytic enzymes; extract polyphenols; and use the fermented mass as animal feed by using a white rot fungus, Phanerochaete chrysosporium.
The fruit pomace residues are generally rich in carbohydrates, especially cell wall polysaccharides and other functionally important bioactive molecules, such as proteins, minerals and natural antioxidants. Owing to the high carbohydrate content, fruit pomace can be used as a substrate for the microbial production of enzymes and extraction of other high-value added products, such as anti-oxidants. Further, the high protein enriched residue can serve as animal feed.
Fermentation to produce ligninolytic enzymes and simultaneously analyze polyphenolic compounds and carry out experiments with swine feed.
B.Sc./B.Tech. in microbiology, biochemistry, biological engineering, biochemical engineering, chemical engineering or related discipline. Practical experience in the field of solid state fermentation or liquid fermentation and knowledge of high performance liquid chromatography/mass spectrophotometry is an added asset. Computer knowledge preferably include programming skills is an advantage. Candidates should be proficient in English and French.
Application should include a CV, list of publications, names and contacts of 2-3 references, list of research interests. For applications and further information please contact:
Dr. S.K. Brar
INRS-ETE Univ. Quebec
490, rue de la Couronne
Quebec, G1K 9A9 (CANADA)
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Master Scholarships Competition in Designing Hospitality, NABA, Italy In 2010 NABA celebrates its 30th birthday and joins Laureate International Universities, a network of more than 100 campus in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. The number of […]
- IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships, Switzerland The five IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships are designed to encourage diversity in the class. One is awarded to each region: Asia, Africa/Middle East, Latin America, Eastern Europe and Western […]
- International Guest Scholarships 2012 at the American College of Surgeons The American College of Surgeons offers International Guest Scholarships to competent young surgeons from countries other than the United States or Canada who have demonstrated strong […]
- Graduate Scholarships in Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, University of Calgary, Canada Graduate student positions in theoretical and computational chemistry. Univ. of Calgary CanadaUp to 4 graduate student positions in theoretical and computational chemistry will become […]
- The Bentley Cropping Systems Fellowship, International Development Research Centre, Canada The Bentley Cropping Systems FellowshipThis Fellowship (a bequest from Helen S. Bentley and C. Fred Bentley) provides assistance to Canadian and developing-country graduate students with a […]
- Master Scholarship in Food Technology/Food Safety at Wageningen University, Netherlands Food Valley Ambassador Program for studentsPrepare an international career during your studyThe Food Valley Ambassador Program is looking for international students with the ambition to […]
- Erasmus Mundus MSc Scholarships in Science of Animal-Derived Foods EM Food of Life is a cross-disciplinary Masters Course in the science of animal-derived foods.In a unique way, the course combines animal science and food science and technology.EM Food of […]
- Erasmus Mundus MSc Food of Life Scholarships, Europe EM Food of Life is a cross-disciplinary Masters Course. In a unique way, the course combines animal science and food science and technology.EM Food of Life is offered by: * University […]
- Artikel: Apakah Sudah Efisien Catatan Kuliahmu? Kebiasaan mencatat materi pelajaran telah mulai ditinggalkan para pelajar, terutama mahasiswa. Rasa malas menjadi alasan utama mereka meninggalkan kebiasaan tersebut dan memilih meminjam […]
- SMART Scholarships for America’s Future Scientists and Engineers The DoD recognizes the need to support the education of America’s future scientists and engineers. The SMART Scholarship-for-Service Program is part of a concentrated effort to improve […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master Scholarships in Food Processing, Centre for Water, Earth and Environment, Canada semoga informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Food Processing, Centre for Water, Earth and Environment, Canada ini bermanfaat.