Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Masters Degree Scholarships for Students from Developing Country in Wageningen University maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Masters Degree Scholarships for Students from Developing Country in Wageningen University
Masters Degree Scholarships for Students from Developing Country in Wageningen University
The Anne van den Ban Scholarship Fund, previously known as the ‘Stichting Redelijk Studeren’ (Sharing Responsibility for Students), is named after Dr. Ir. Anne van den Ban, former Professor of ‘Voorlichtingskunde’ (Rural Extension) at Wageningen University. The fund was founded in 1992 by two Wageningen alumni.
The scholarship fund enables promising students from developing countries and from countries in Middle and Eastern Europe to study at Wageningen University. As a result, it contributes to the education of competent and motivated local experts, who can then play a leading role in solving the structural problems of their country in agricultural production, rural development and the environment.
Every year, dozens of students apply to the fund. Your contribution can enable even more students to begin or complete a study at Wageningen University.
- Applicant must already be accepted for their chosen study at Wageningen University.
- Applicant must have good academic result in their home country
- Applicant must intend to return to their own country at the completion of their degree.
- The fund also gives preference to Applicant who already receive some form of financial assistance
Before applicants can apply scholarships, they must apply for admissions.
The deadline for admission for non EU students is around May 2011.
Visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Anne van den Ban Scholarship Fund, Masters Scholarships for Students from Developing Country, Wageningen University, Netherlands The Anne van den Ban Scholarship Fund, previously known as the `Stichting Redelijk Studeren` (Sharing Responsibility for Students), is named after Dr. Ir. Anne van den Ban, former […]
- Bachelor, Master & PhD Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries at SIU The Norwegian government provides students from developing countries in the South and countries in the Western Balkans, Eastern Europe and in Central Asia (to view the list of […]
- 2011-2012 OFID Scholarship for Applicants from Developing Countries OFID (The OPEC Fund for International Development) is pleased to announce that qualified applicants who have obtained or are on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree and […]
- Masters Scholarships, Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED), Canada The purpose of the Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) scholarship is to support outstanding students pursuing advanced studies in sustainable energy development and to […]
- 2011-2012 Erasmus Mundus Europe Asia Scholarhip Program Welcome to apply for fully funded scholarship within the Erasmus Mundus Europe Asia (EMEA) Scholarship Programme! EMEA is a scholarship programme for students on undergraduate, master, […]
- Integrated Drylands Management at United Nations University Integrated Drylands ManagementA Joint Programme of UNU-IRA-INAT-ICARDA-CAREERI-ALRC-GMApplication Deadline: 10 June 2010OverviewThe MS Programme is designed to enhance the capacity of […]
- MSc Scholarships in Finance, University of Stirling, UK MSc in Finance Scholarships – Divisional Scholarships These Scholarships are funded by the Accounting and Finance Division and meet course fees up to the home/EU rate. This means that […]
- Centenary taught masters scholarships for overseas students 2012/13 Scholarship applications are now open for Centenary IOE. This year, thanks to the generous support of donors and our staff, we are able to offer three Masters scholarships. For this […]
- UK Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters Degree Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are for taught Master’s courses only. All courses undertaken must be demonstrably relevant to the economic, social or technological development of the […]
- Development Scholarships by New Zealand`s International Aid and Development Agency New Zealand Development ScholarshipsThe New Zealand Development Scholarships (NZDS) scheme offers the opportunity to people from selected developing countries to undertake […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Masters Degree Scholarships for Students from Developing Country in Wageningen University semoga informasi tentang Masters Degree Scholarships for Students from Developing Country in Wageningen University ini bermanfaat.