Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Medical Research Council PhD Studentships, Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Medical Research Council PhD Studentships, Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge, UK
Medical Research Council PhD Studentships, Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge, UK
The Department of Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge is pleased to announce one, possibly two, Medical Research Council (MRC) supported PhD Studentships (part-funded by NIHR) to start in October 2011. The Department has an outstanding international reputation in the field of psychiatric research, rated the best psychiatry department in the UK and in Europe, and has excelled in the last three Research Assessment Exercises. The Department welcomes applications from candidates with a good first degree in psychological, biological, medical, clinical, or mathematical sciences for a studentship to conduct research for a doctoral degree.
Information on neuroscience in Cambridge University can be found at http://www.neuroscience.cam.ac.uk/. Names of potential supervisors from the Department can be found from the webpage at http://www.medschl.cam.ac.uk/research/Themes/neuro.html.
Candidates need to put forward a potential project title together with a research proposal. This may be done informally in conjunction with a potential supervisor by email. Applicants for the studentship should have, or expect to gain a first or upper second class Honours degree in an appropriate subject, and may also have completed further research training or a Masters degree. The research council studentship stipend will be paid at RCUK rates for the duration of the award and fees are met.
To apply, please post 10 copies of the following documents to the address below: i) a full academic CV (including contact details for at least two academic referees), accompanied by a letter of application indicating: i) why you want to conduct research in Cambridge, ii) your preference for PhD supervisor or supervisors if more than one choice appears possible; iii) an outline of your current research interests and any completed research conducted; and iv) a clear statement of your eligibility for this MRC funding award (see below).
Applications (10 copies of (i) – (iv) above) should be posted to the following address: Adisa Pamukcic (Education Administrator), University of Cambridge, Department of Psychiatry, Douglas House, 18b Trumpington Road, Cambridge, CB2 8AH. Please do not send electronic applications only. The eligibility requirements are detailed here official website.
Further information about MRC PhD studentships is available from the MRC official website.
Enquiries regarding the administration of the application process, or potential supervisors, should be directed via email to the Education Administrator, Adisa Pamukcic (email: email@example.com tel: + 44 (0) 1223 746 105).
* Limit of tenure: 3 years
Closing date: 25 February 2011. Planned Interview dates: Interviews will be held during March.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Scholarships in Psychology at University of Uppsala, Sweden Position as PhD student in developmental psychology. The project that is the financial basis for the position concerns the relation between aggression and cognitive control functions (so […]
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, University of Cambridge, UK Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at the University of CambridgeThis fellowship is a collaboration between the Ancora Foundation and Cambridge Overseas Trust to provide two fellowships […]
- University Doctoral Studentships, City University London, UK City provides a number of fully-funded, full-time, three-year Doctoral Studentships to outstanding candidates as part of its ongoing investment in academic excellence. For entry in October […]
- MPhil Scholarship in The Influence Of Carbohydrate Gel Supplementation On Skill Performance, Swansea University The Sport and Exercise Science Research Group at Swansea University invites applications for a funded MPhil in Sports Science. The aim of The Sport and Exercise Science Research Group is […]
- Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK The Radcliffe Department of Medicine 4 year PhD Scholars ProgrammeThe Radcliffe Department of Medicine at the University of Oxford is a large multi-disciplinary Department that undertakes […]
- PhD Studentships in Economics at University of Otago PhD Studentships in Economics - University of Otago New ZealandThe Department of Economics of the University of Otago in New Zealand is expanding its PhD programme and invites applications […]
- Social Science Doctoral Training Centre Studentships 2011 at University of Plymouth The newly established University of Plymouth Social Sciences Doctoral Training Centre is delighted to announce the availability of 5 PhD studentships. Successful applicants who are […]
- 10 Doctoral Scholarships The Research Training Group Transnational Social Support The Research Training Group (RTG) is located at the University of Hildesheim Foundation (Faculty of Education and Social Sciences) and the Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University, UK Fully funded PhD studentships are available for full time students from any country (UK, EU or international students) at the School of Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University – […]
- Cambridge International Scholarship Scheme (CISS), University of Cambridge, UK The University of Cambridge will offer, via the Cambridge Trusts, approximately 80 Cambridge International Scholarships to Overseas Students who embark on a research course in the next […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Medical Research Council PhD Studentships, Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge, UK semoga informasi tentang Medical Research Council PhD Studentships, Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge, UK ini bermanfaat.