Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang MSc in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology Scholarship, School of Design, Hong Kong Polytechnic University maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang MSc in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology Scholarship, School of Design, Hong Kong Polytechnic University
MSc in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology Scholarship, School of Design, Hong Kong Polytechnic University
MSc in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology
One full tuition-fee scholarship worth totally HK$111,600 is donated from School of Design to encourage outstanding non-local full-time student(s) for the study of the MSc in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology programme on 2011/12.
Non-local full-time student(s) in MSc in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology programme in 2011/12.
Consideration will be given to non-local studenti(s) who is given an offer for entry into the full-time stream of the MSc program in 2011/12 and has attained the following during admission:
- A relevant undergraduate degree;
- An accumulated GPA of not lower than 3.75 (or the equivalent);
- Class rank will also be considered if available. Applicant must be within the top 5% of his/her graduating class;
- The applicant’s university/department international ranking may also be considered;
- TOEFL scores for non-English speaking applicants must be 550 or above for the paper-based test, or 213 or above for the computer-based test, or 79 or above for the internet-based test, OR, an overall Band Score of at least 6 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). OR, Chinese mainland’s College English Test (CET) Band 6. Individuals will also be considered on their own merit by the Scholarship Committee;
- Outstanding awards in a relevant field of study will be considered;
- Other awards relating to community and environmental concerns will be considered;
- Applicant’s portfolio will be considered;
- All applicants must produce a Personal Statement in the English language;
- Applicants must provide 2 letters of recommendation from their tutors;
- Applicants must maintain a cumulative GPA of not less than 3.5 each semester in order to continue payments;
- This scholarship will be apportioned over 3 installments.
Shortlisted candidate(s) will be invited to attend a selection interview with the panel that formed by the Programme Leader and at least one faculty member of the programme. The panel will nominate finalist(s) based on the criteria and recommend to Director of School of Design for final approval.
Number and Value of Award:
A maximum of 4 awards. Each awardee will be awarded a tuition-fee scholarship from the value of HK$27,900 to HK$111,600 accompanied by a certificate.
1. Qualified applicant need to complete an application form for Scholarship, and attend a selection interview in end July / early August 2011 (the interview may conduct by telephone with video camera support).
2. Application result will be announced in August 2011.
Application Deadline: 15 July 2011
For enquiry, please contact Doris Tsang at 852-3400-3431 or email@example.com
MSc in Multimedia & Entertainment Technology
School of Design
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- MSc in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology Scholarship 2011/2012, Hong Kong Scholarship for International students at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology Study Subject:Multimedia and Entertainment TechnologyEmployer:The […]
- CAMBRIDGE LIBRARIANS’DAY 2017 DESKRIPSI ACARA
Cambridge Librarians’ Day merupakan acara internasional tahunan yang diselenggarakan oleh Cambridge University Press, bekerja sama dengan universitas top id […]
- 2013 Business, Economics and Law Merit Scholarship Faculty of Business Professionals’, Economics and Law Merit Scholarship Graduate scheme was announced in February 2012 in recognition of years of “double cohort”. Scholarships are […]
- IUHK Scholarship and Education Assistance for Muslim Students The Education Committee of The Islamic Union of Hong-long Kong administers various funds from which Scholarships and Education Assistance may be granted for Muslims’ students. […]
- MSc Scholarships in Management and Information Systems, University of Manchester, UK MSc Management and Information Systems Scholarship for Study by Distance Learning at University of ManchesterOverviewThe School of Environment and Development invites applications for a […]
- Civil Engineering Undergraduate Scholarships, La Trobe University, Australia This scholarship is available to outstanding international high school graduates (70% or above in year 12, or equivalent). The purpose of this scholarship is to attract students to study […]
- Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships at University of Sydney The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships in 2011 to support outstanding international students undertaking a Master by Coursework program with the […]
- University of Twente Scholarship for Master, Netherlands University Twente Scholarships (UTS) are scholarships for excellent students from non-EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.Deadline for […]
- EAS Postgraduate International Scholarship, Aston University, UK The School of Engineering and Applied Science is pleased to announce our 2012/13 EAS Postgraduate International Scholarship Scheme, available to self-funded international students […]
- Japanese Government Scholarships for International Students JAPANESE GOVERNMENT (MONBUKAGAKUSHO:MEXT) SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2011 RESEARCH STUDENTSMEXT (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology) offers scholarships to […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang MSc in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology Scholarship, School of Design, Hong Kong Polytechnic University semoga informasi tentang MSc in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology Scholarship, School of Design, Hong Kong Polytechnic University ini bermanfaat.