Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang MSc Taught Course Bursaries in Pharmacology at University of Oxford 2012 maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang MSc Taught Course Bursaries in Pharmacology at University of Oxford 2012
MSc Taught Course Bursaries in Pharmacology at University of Oxford 2012
The overall aim of the MSc is to provide our students with the necessary training and practical experience enabling them to integrate post-genomic molecular biology with physiological function. These integrative skills are recognised as essential requirements in the pharmacological workplace, as such this course will be of particular value to those within or embarking upon a career in the pharmaceutical industry as well as those conducting research in an academic environment. The Department has a DPhil programme and students taking the MSc course will be eligible to apply.
– Our applicants have a minimum of an upper second class undergraduate degree primarily in a biological or chemical science, but applications from high calibre candidates with mathematical and physical science backgrounds would be welcomed.
– We understand that the cost of undertaking a graduate course can often be a problem, we do have some bursaries and we encourage all applicants to apply
Study Subject(s): Pharmacology and Drug Discovery
Course Level: Masters
Scholarship Provider: University of Oxford
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
Scholarship Application Deadline: 18 November 2011, 6 January 2012 and 9 March 2012.
Visit Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Studentship in Drug Engineering at University of Oxford PhD Studentship in Drug Engineering at University of OxfordResearch Studentship in Nanoparticle Drug DeliveryUniversity of Oxford - Department of Engineering ScienceBrief DescriptionA […]
- European Master in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM), Erasmus Mundus Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM) play a key role in the development of modern chemistry, biochemistry, chemical biology, physics and material science. This has […]
- MPhil Scholarship in Humanities and Social Sciences, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College invites applications for this MPhil Scholarship from students who will begin studying at the University of Oxford in the academic year 2012-2013 for an MPhil degree in any […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students, Bangor University, UK Guaranteed scholarships are available for outstanding International students applying for postgraduate study… Successful applicants who have been offered a place to study at Bangor […]
- MSc Scholarships in Finance, University of Stirling, UK MSc in Finance Scholarships – Divisional Scholarships These Scholarships are funded by the Accounting and Finance Division and meet course fees up to the home/EU rate. This means that […]
- Master Scholarship in Humanities and Social Sciences at University of Bath We offer a variety of scholarships for 2012 is supported by the University and the generous donors who share our pride in student achievement. Most scholarships can be applied to use the […]
- Oxford And Cambridge Scholarships 2011 from The Said Foundation These Guidance Notes are intended to answer your questions about the Foundation and its scholarship criteria, and also to guide you through completing the application process for Oxford […]
- The Oxford University “Clarendon Fund” Scholarship 2011 for International Students The Clarendon Fund is the University of Oxford’s flagship scholarship scheme. The awards are sponsored by Oxford University Press and are only available at the University of Oxford for all […]
- Postgraduate Research in Environmental – Chemical Analysis, Dublin City University, Ireland Chemical analysis of novel contaminants in the Irish aquatic environment and their potential to bioconcentrate and bioaccumulate up the food chain.Funding Agency: Environmental Protection […]
- University of Stirling, MSc in International Accounting and Finance Scholarships – Divisional Scholarships, UK These Scholarships are funded by the Accounting and Finance Division and meet course fees up to the home/EU rate. This means that the successful candidates will pay no course fees in […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang MSc Taught Course Bursaries in Pharmacology at University of Oxford 2012 semoga informasi tentang MSc Taught Course Bursaries in Pharmacology at University of Oxford 2012 ini bermanfaat.