Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Nedlands (Secondary) Teachers College Memorial Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Nedlands (Secondary) Teachers College Memorial Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia
Nedlands (Secondary) Teachers College Memorial Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia
The Nedlands (Secondary) Teachers College Memorial Award is aimed at supporting a rural/remote secondary teacher
in building professional competence through study at ECU at masters level, as the Nedlands (Secondary) Teachers College had a focus on developing the professional competence of secondary teachers, many of whom served in rural and remote areas.
Frequency: Once only payment
Method: Electronic funds transfer
- Applicants must be secondary teachers, teaching at a rural or remote secondary school, including rural district high schools, within Western Australia
- Commencing the 1st year of the Master of Education, or having completed no more than two units of the Master of Education
Level of Study:
- Masters courses by coursework or research
- Full-time on-campus
- Part-time on-campus
- Australian citizen
- Australian permanent resident
Applicants are required to provide their Curriculum Vitae (no more than 2 x A4 pages) outlining their teaching experience, particularly in rural/remote areas.
Based on academic merit and teaching experience
Application opening date: 14 January 2011
Application closing date: 25 February 2011
Visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- The Louiza Zervos Memorial Scholarship In Paediatrics, University of New South Wales, Australia Graduate Research SchoolUniversity of New South WalesThe Louiza Zervos Memorial Scholarship In Paediatrics The Scholarship has been established to encourage students to undertake Research […]
- The City of Joondalup “Focussing on the Future” Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia The City of Joondalup “Focussing on the Future” ECU Award is aimed at assisting 2nd year student living within the catchment area of the City of Joondalup. The scholarship intends to […]
- Claremont Teachers College Memorial Award at Edith Cowan University The Claremont Teacher’s College Memorial Award: Physical Education, Sports Science and Human Biology is open to full-time ECU Bachelor of Science (Sports Science) Honours, Bachelor of […]
- Fogarty Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships, Edith Cowan University, Australia The Fogarty Foundation in conjunction with ECU offers a number of full and half scholarships for qualified teachers to undertake a Graduate Certificate of Education, specializing in […]
- Governor-General’s Indigenous Student Teacher Scholarships, Edith Cowan University, Australia The Governor-General’s Indigenous Student Teacher Scholarships are a prestigious award that will assist one Indigenous student in each state and territory to undertake teacher education […]
- Melbourne International Fee Remission Scholarships (MIFRS), University of Melbourne, Australia The Melbourne International Fee Remission Scholarship (MIFRS) is awarded to international students wishing to undertake graduate research degree studies at the University of Melbourne. […]
- International Summer School in Solar Technology Applications for Rural Development, Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg, Germany 2011 Summer School on Solar Technology Applications for Rural Development in Germany Study Subject: Solar Technology Applications for Rural Development ,Engineering, Financing, […]
- Partial Scholarships for Indonesian Students, London School of Commerce, UK London School of Commerce (LSC) is the associate college of Cardiff Metropolitan University (CMU), a British reputable university providing internationally recognised degrees. As the […]
- Fulbright Foreign Language (Bahasa Indonesia) Teaching Assistant (FLTA), American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA Applicants must be English language teachers or currently in training to become the English language teacher and must be able to demonstrate a commitment to language teaching upon return […]
- Queen Sofia Junior Research Fellowship, Exeter College, University of Oxford, UK Exeter College proposes to elect to the Queen Sofia Junior Research Fellowship in Modern and Contemporary Peninsular Spanish Literature from 1 October 2011. The Fellowship is open equally […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Nedlands (Secondary) Teachers College Memorial Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia semoga informasi tentang Nedlands (Secondary) Teachers College Memorial Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia ini bermanfaat.