Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Fellowship in the Department of Chemical Engineering at University of Southern maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang PhD Fellowship in the Department of Chemical Engineering at University of Southern
PhD Fellowship in the Department of Chemical Engineering at University of Southern
The purpose of the PhD project is through laboratory and small pilot plant experiments combined with LC/MS analysis to investigate the industrial viability of membrane processes in the production of concentrates of proteins, polysaccharides, pigments and other secondary metabolites from marine and agricultural sources.
The PhD fellow will work in the interdisciplinary research field of chemical engineering, analytical chemistry and natural product chemistry.
-MSc degree in chemical or biochemical engineering or closely related disciplines.
-Advanced level of speaking, writing and reading English is required.
-The applicant should demonstrate research potential as reflected by for instance the grades obtained and the master’s thesis.
-Good knowledge about industrial membrane technology, chromatography (HPLC and GC) and natural product chemistry is desirable.
-Students must have either graduated from a Scandinavian MSc program, an MSc program in English, have English as their native language, or alternatively have passed a language test at the level demanded by University of Southern Denmark, Faculty of Engineering (minimum scores: IELTS 6.5 points; Paper-based TOEFL 575 points; Computer based TOEFL 230, Internet-based TOEFL 88 points).
Study Subject(s): Membrane separation and identification of secondary metabolites from marine and agricultural sources
Course Level PhD
Scholarship Provider: University of Southern Denmark
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postgraduate Scholarships, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia King Abdulaziz University (KAU), Saudi Arabia, Jeddah, is pleased to offer Postgraduate Scholarships for international students (male only) for the academic year 2016/2017.
- PhD Studentship in Drug Engineering at University of Oxford PhD Studentship in Drug Engineering at University of OxfordResearch Studentship in Nanoparticle Drug DeliveryUniversity of Oxford - Department of Engineering ScienceBrief DescriptionA […]
- PhD Scholarship in Biomechanics / Biorobotics, Bielefeld University, Germany A PhD scholarship in Biomechanics/Biorobotics has been announced under the EU-FP7 program at Bielefeld University, Germany. In the EU-funded FP7-Project EMICAB (Embodied Motion […]
- PhD Fellowships in Information and Communication Technology at Scuola Sant`Anna 8 PhD fellowships in ICT at Scuola Sant`Anna, ItalyScuola superiore Sant`AnnaCall for application A.Y. 2010-11 - Non EU citizensONLINE […]
- PhD Student position in Biophysical Chemistry at University of Gothenburg The University of Gothenburg, Faculty of Science announces; Ph.D. student position in biophysical chemistry at the Department of ChemistryWe are looking for a highly motivated PhD student […]
- Erasmus Mundus, MSc in Global Innovation Management The MSc in Global Innovation Management is a unique two year program offered jointly by the University of Strathclyde (Scotland), Aalborg University (Denmark), Hamburg University of […]
- PhD Scholarship in Health Economics at University of Southern Denmark The Research Unit of Health Economics at The University of Southern Denmark is advertising a PhD scholarship within the area of Behavioural Economics. The PhD project should involve […]
- PhD in Computational Logic and Natural Reasoning, Tilburg University, Netherlands The Tilburg Center for Logic and Philosophy of Science (TiLPS) invites applications for a PhD position in natural logic and natural reasoning. The title of the PhD project is “A […]
- Ph.D. Student Position in Quantum Transport Theory with Focus on Graphene at Chalmers University of Technology Applications are invited for a Ph.D. student position in “Quantum Transport Theory with Focus on Graphene”. We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and independent candidate with […]
- Postgraduate Research in Environmental – Chemical Analysis, Dublin City University, Ireland Chemical analysis of novel contaminants in the Irish aquatic environment and their potential to bioconcentrate and bioaccumulate up the food chain.Funding Agency: Environmental Protection […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Fellowship in the Department of Chemical Engineering at University of Southern semoga informasi tentang PhD Fellowship in the Department of Chemical Engineering at University of Southern ini bermanfaat.