Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD in Theoretical Quantum Nanophotonics, Institute of Photonic Sciences ICFO, Spain maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang PhD in Theoretical Quantum Nanophotonics, Institute of Photonic Sciences ICFO, Spain
PhD in Theoretical Quantum Nanophotonics, Institute of Photonic Sciences ICFO, Spain
ICFO, in collaboration with the Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC), is offering a predoctoral fellowship to a well-qualified, highly motivated and dynamic graduate student who wishes to enhance his/her scientific career in a friendly and stimulating environment, as well as to obtain a doctoral degree in the Photonics.
The successful candidate will be working at ICFO as part of the theoretical quantum nanophotonics group led by Dr. Darrick Chang. Their research focuses on investigating novel techniques to manipulate quantum light-matter interactions in atomic, nanophotonic, mechanical, and solid-state systems, and advancing theoretical tools to understand these phenomena. Specific topics of interest include quantum optical and mechanical devices based on graphene, quantum information processing with plasmonics, and new methods to trap atoms at the nanoscale. The candidate will be expected to work on creative and ambitious projects in these areas. This work is performed in close collaboration with leading international experimental groups, offering the candidate the opportunity to visit other laboratories and be exposed to state-of-the-art experimental efforts.
Candidates must hold an internationally recognized master?s degree (or evidence of its completion in the near future), preferably in physics. The candidate should have a proven track record of excellence in academics and research. Experience in theoretical quantum optics, nano-photonics, condensed matter physics, and/or quantum information science is highly desired.
Selection of ICFO-UPC predoctoral fellows is based on merit and potential, measured in terms of the academic record and personal achievements. Proactivity, participation in community activities, and capacity for team-work are also taken into account.
There are no restrictions of citizenship.
For application, please submit the following relevant application material:
- A presentation letter with declaration of research interests,
- A Curriculum Vitae, including a full address, a contact phone number and e-mail address and a copy of the passport,
- A scanned copy of your University academic transcripts in English or Spanish,
- A scanned copy of the degree, if available at the time of application,
- The contact e-mail of two potential referees.
- If available, scanned copy of standardized test results (GRE, TOEFL, etc.). Note that submission of test results is optional, but they can be particularly helpful for evaluating candidates with degrees obtained outside the European Higher Education Area.
Note that applications shall be submitted ideally online via official website.
Candidates should be willing to be contacted by phone during the selection process.
Deadline: 31 December 2012
For more information, please visit official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship in Physics, University of Queensland, Australia Quantum Simulation with Neutral Atoms – ExperimentSupervisors: Dr Tyler Neely and Prof. Halina Rubinsztein-DunlopStudy in sunny subtropical Brisbane, Australia, within the new ARC Centre […]
- Ph.D. Student Position in Quantum Transport Theory with Focus on Graphene at Chalmers University of Technology Applications are invited for a Ph.D. student position in “Quantum Transport Theory with Focus on Graphene”. We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and independent candidate with […]
- PhD Student Position in Theory of Graphene Devices at Chalmers University of Technology Applications are invited for a Ph.D. student position in “Theory of Graphene Devices”. We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and independent candidate with MSc degree in Physics, […]
- Post-doctoral position in Plasmonically-enhanced Optoelectronic Devices (PEOD) at The Institute of Photonic Sciences ICFO – The Institute of Photonic Sciences is a centre based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), devoted to the research and education of the optical and photonic sciences, at the highest […]
- [Poland] MSc Student in `Coherently Prepared Media – Novel Properties and Applications` at Jagiellonian University Stipend offer nr 4/Team/10Position: MSc student in for Quantum-state engineering in `Coherently Prepared Media – Novel Properties and Applications` projectNumber of stipends: 1Institution: […]
- Master Scholarships in Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and Biophotonics (EUROPHOTONICS) Erasmus Mundus Masters Course – EUROPHOTONICS Master in Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and BiophotonicsDuration: 2 years The Master for Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Quantum Sensing Applications are invited for a three-year PhD scholarship within the field of quantum optics at the Department of Physics at the Technical University of Denmark. The project is a […]
- [Spain] PhD Scholarships at Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3) – Universitat Oberta de Catalunya Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3) – Universitat Oberta de Catalunya in BarcelonaThe IN3 invites applications for its Interdisciplinary English-speaking PhD programme in the […]
- PhD or Postdoc Position in physics at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt The Institute for Theoretical Physics of Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt invites applications for the following vacancy PhD or Postdoctoral Position in theoretical condensed […]
- THE MATSUMAE 2011 FELLOWSHIP The Matsumae International Foundation is a nongovernmental organization. Its Fund is solely based on donations from many Japanese people who have responded with goodwill to Dr. […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD in Theoretical Quantum Nanophotonics, Institute of Photonic Sciences ICFO, Spain semoga informasi tentang PhD in Theoretical Quantum Nanophotonics, Institute of Photonic Sciences ICFO, Spain ini bermanfaat.