Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD position in “Gut Microbiota and Infections” at Max-von-Pettenkofer Insititute maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang PhD position in “Gut Microbiota and Infections” at Max-von-Pettenkofer Insititute
PhD position in “Gut Microbiota and Infections” at Max-von-Pettenkofer Insititute
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated PhD student to join our research group “Microbiota and Infections” at the Max-von-Pettenkofer Insititute, LMU Munich.
The position is available from June 2011 onwards.
The DFG-funded position focuses on the molecular mechanisms of pathogen-microbiota interactions in the inflamed gut. We aim at identifying traits that contribute to the pathogen-competitive phenotype of commensal E. coli using genetic screening approaches in a mouse colitis model.
The position requires a Masters degree in Life Sciences or related disciplines. Candidates with experience in microbiology, molecular biology or immunology will be preferred. Experience with animal models is of advantage.
Applications, including a letter of motivation, CV, certificates, list of publications, and names of 3 referees with e-mail addresses and phone numbers should be sent via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship Position at Instituto de Telecomunicações The Multimedia Signal Processing Group at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal, invites applications for the MUVIS (MUlti-view distributed coding […]
- PhD position in Computational Geoscience available at CERE Department of Informatics and Mathematical Modeling and Center for Energy Resources Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, has an opportunity to provide a 3 year-PhD project […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship Position in Political Science The doctoral candidate programme amounts to 240 credits (which is equivalent to four years of study full time). It formally ends with the doctoral candidate publicly defending his/her […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Distributed Computing We are searching for a PhD candidates to do research in the area of fault tolerant distributed systems. We are a highly encouraged international team of researchers situated in the south […]
- PhD research position at A*STAR Graduate Scholarship This is a collaboration between A*STAR Graduate Academy (A*GA) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, citizens of ASEAN […]
- Postdoc position in Biochar / Soil Ecology at Wageningen University We are looking for a postdoc to study the effects of biochar on soil biota and plant-soil interactions. Future energy demands may be met through pyrolosis of biomass, leading to `waste` […]
- Postdoc Position in Intelligent Signal and Imaging Research at Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS A 2 years post doctoral position is available at the Center of Intelligent Signal and Imaging Research under Mission Oriented Research (MOR)-Biomedical Engineering at Universiti […]
- PhD student position in water quantity and quality assessment PIK invites applications from outstanding individuals for a PhD-student`s position (TV-L 13, 50%) to support the core interdisciplinary research team at PIK. The goal is to analyse […]
- PhD Position in Soil Science at Technische Universität München The Soil Science Group at Technische Universität München (TUM) offers a doctoral researcher position by December 1st, 2011 for three years. Salary is TV-L E13 (65%) according to the […]
- One PhD Position in Robots and Smart Environments at Örebro University Center for Applied Autonomous Sensor Systems (AASS) Örebro University, SwedenApplications are invited for a PhD student position in Computer Science at Örebro University, Sweden. The […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD position in “Gut Microbiota and Infections” at Max-von-Pettenkofer Insititute semoga informasi tentang PhD position in “Gut Microbiota and Infections” at Max-von-Pettenkofer Insititute ini bermanfaat.