Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarship in Biometrics 2011 maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship in Biometrics 2011
PhD Scholarship in Biometrics 2011
The focus of our Biometrics research group (www.stochastik.math.uni-goettingen.de) at the Institute for Mathematical Stochastics (IMS) is on the development of novel models and methods for fingerprint recognition. Dissertation projects can interdisciplinary combine the potentials of stochastics, statistics, numerics and computer science for providing new solutions to exciting challenges in the coinciding areas of biometrics, pattern recognition and image processing. Essential qualifications are a master degree, diploma or a comparable degree in mathematics, computer science or a related scientific field.
– Good skills in written and spoken English
– Programming skills (e.g. Java, C++, Matlab, R)
– Experience in mathematical or statistical imaging
Background in geometry, pattern recognition or image processing is advantageous. We expect creativity and independence, the ability to work and communicate within a team of scientists from different disciplines. The scholarship of the DFG Research Training Group 1023 are based on the support rate granted by the DFG and amount to EUR 1365,- per month with a monthly supplement of EUR 103,-. The advancement of equality at the IMS goes without saying; in particular, we are striving to increase the percentage of women in the science sector. Severely disabled persons with equal qualifications will be considered preferentially within the framework of legal requirements.
Application Deadline: 1 February 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Position in Biometrics at University Goettingen, Germany OverviewThe Research Training Group 1023 „Identification in Mathematical Models: Synergy of Stochastic and Numerical Methods“ at the University of Göttingen invites applications for an […]
- 2 Post Doctoral Positions in Mathematical Physics at The University of Lisbon The Group of Mathematical Physics of the University of Lisbon (gfm.cii.fc.ul.pt/enapplications for two research post-doctoral positions in Mathematics within the scope of the following […]
- PhD Scholarships in Computer Science 2011-2012 at Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science, Germany PhD Scholarships in Computer Science for Students Who Hold a Masters or an Excellent Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in a Related Field Study Subject: Computer ScienceEmployer: […]
- Technical University of Denmark PhD Positions in Mathematics Related Research Areas Applications are invited for 3-year PhD positions starting June 1 2011 or earlier, at the Department of Mathematics. The positions should be within the research areas of the […]
- USDA Borlaug International Agricultural Science and Technology Fellowship for Indonesia The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is pleased to announce the 2012 Norman E. Borlaug International Agricultural Science and Technology Fellowship Program (Borlaug Fellowship […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Distributed Computing We are searching for a PhD candidates to do research in the area of fault tolerant distributed systems. We are a highly encouraged international team of researchers situated in the south […]
- Fulbright DIKTI Doctoral Dissertation Research (DDR) Award, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA This research grant is intended to provide U.S. research opportunities for Indonesian university doctoral candidates who are in the final stages of writing their dissertation. The grant […]
- University of Sheffield Prize Scholarships 2011 buzz_button Each year the University of Sheffield offers a number of Prize Scholarships to the very best PhD applicants. Award detailsUniversity Prize Scholarships cover the cost of the tuition fees […]
- Endeavour Awards from Australian Government The Endeavour Awards is the Australian Government’s internationally competitive, merit-based scholarship program providing opportunities for citizens of the Asia Pacific, the Middle East, […]
- PhD and Postdoc Positions in Multimedia at Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal The Multimedia Signal Processing Group at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal, invites applications for PhD and Postdoc positions, with a yearly […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship in Biometrics 2011 semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarship in Biometrics 2011 ini bermanfaat.