Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarship in Mathematics, Physics & Astronomy, University of Sussex, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship in Mathematics, Physics & Astronomy, University of Sussex, UK
PhD Scholarship in Mathematics, Physics & Astronomy, University of Sussex, UK
The School of Mathematical & Physical Sciences (MPS) will offer one School Postgraduate Scholarship for a student wishing to study for the PhD in Mathematics, the PhD in Physics, or the PhD in Astronomy, starting September 2013.The award is for any branch of Mathematics, Physics or Astronomy within the School. Applicants can find details of research in the Department of Mathematics, and the Department of Physics & Astronomy, on our webpages.
The awards consist of a fee waiver or partial fee waiver for 3.5 years.
For a UK or EU student, a full fee waiver, (currently £3828 per year, in 2012-13) is offered.
For an Overseas student, a partial fee waiver is offered which will be sufficient to reduce the student’s fee charge to the same level as a UK student. (That is, the difference between the Overseas fee rate and the UK fee rate will be waived).
The Scholarship holder will be expected to undertake 60 hours of teaching undergraduates each year. Training for teaching will be given after registration in September.
Type of award
A fee waiver (UK or EU student) or partial fee waiver (Overseas student) for a PhD student, for 3.5 years.
Applicants should hold, or expect to hold, a first or upper second class honours degree, or a Master’s degree with Merit, in Mathematics, Physics, Astronomy, or a closely-related subject. Equivalent qualifications from non-UK universities will be considered.
EU (non-UK) applicants and Overseas applicants, must show evidence of English ability at IELTS 6.5 (with 6.5 for Writing), or equivalent qualification.
Because there is no matching funding for this award. Applicants must have a source of additional funds to cover living expenses and any remaining fees.
Applications must be made via the Sussex on-line application system.
If possible, you should name a preferred supervisor or research team in your application. Follow the links above to view the research teams in MPS.
You must supply a Project Proposal with your application.
In the Funding section of the application state that you are applying for the School Postgraduate Scholarship in Mathematics & Physical Sciences.
Applications are now open.
- Deadline for applications: 30 April 2013.
- A decision is expected in late May 2013.
- If the position is not filled it will be re-advertised in late May.
- Start date: September 2013.
For more information, please visit : official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Glen and Joy McKee Mathematics Scholarship, University of Adelaide, Australia This scholarship has been established by William McKee in memory of his late parents to benefit students undertaking studies in Mathematics.One scholarship is available to a student in […]
- PhD Scholarship in Physics, University of Queensland, Australia Quantum Simulation with Neutral Atoms – ExperimentSupervisors: Dr Tyler Neely and Prof. Halina Rubinsztein-DunlopStudy in sunny subtropical Brisbane, Australia, within the new ARC Centre […]
- Chancellors International Scholarship, University of Sussex, UK The scholarships are available in the majority of Sussex Schools, and are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential. The scholarships are offered for the duration of the […]
- PhD Student, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Ghent University, Belgium At the Department of Physics and Astronomy of Ghent University a position for a PhD student is available. The aim of this PhD project is computational study of mechanisms of cardiac […]
- Dennis William Moore Scholarship in Astronomy, University of Canterbury, New Zealand The Dennis William Moore Scholarship was established in 1999 as a result of a capital donation to the University of Canterbury from the Estate of Dennis William. EligibilityFor a thesis […]
- PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Physics, Computational Biology, Lund University, Sweden PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Physics, Computational Biology – LUND UNIVERSITY The student will work in the area of dynamical modelling of biological networks, in particular in relation […]
- PhD Scholarship in Astronomy or Space and Plasma Physics, Uppsala University, Sweden Uppsala University hereby declares the following position to be open for application: PhD student position in Astronomy or Space and Plasma Physics at the Department of Physics and […]
- Full Tuition Fee PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Sussex, UK School of Media, Film and Music, University of Sussex – UK, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international students from any country outside UK & EU commencing PhD […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship in Mathematics, Physics & Astronomy, University of Sussex, UK semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarship in Mathematics, Physics & Astronomy, University of Sussex, UK ini bermanfaat.