Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Physics, Computational Biology, Lund University, Sweden maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Physics, Computational Biology, Lund University, Sweden
PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Physics, Computational Biology, Lund University, Sweden
PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Physics, Computational Biology – LUND UNIVERSITY The student will work in the area of dynamical modelling of biological networks, in particular in relation to network evolution. Primary biological topics to be addressed are the evolutionary origins and design principles of circadian clocks, but the computational tools and programs to be developed may also be applied to stem cell regulation and other biological systems. There will also be opportunity to do detailed, data-driven modelling of circadian clocks in plants.
The position is open to students of all nationalities who, at the time of starting the scholarship, have completed courses equivalent to at least 240 credits, of which 60 must be at advanced (MSc) level in physics, bioinformatics or computational biology, or who in other ways obtained the equivalent qualifications. In case of uncertainty concerning the applicant`s eligibility, it is advisable to contact the department for clarification. The discipline curriculum for postgraduate studies in Theoretical Physics – Computational Biology is found at Click here.
. For more information on the department and our PhD programme, see also official website. and official website.
Basis of Assessment
Regulations concerning appointment as a full PhD student can be found in HF 5 Chap 1-7§§ and SFS 1998:80. Also consult the admission regulations found at official website. An educational stipend is awarded for the first 12 months of full-time study, following which time the student is appointed as a full doctoral student. Regulations concerning educational stipends for doctoral students can be found in SFS 1995:938 and 1998:81. Regulations concerning appointment as a full PhD student can be found in HF 5 Chap 1-7§§ and SFS 1998:80. Those who hold an educational stipend or a doctoral student appointment must first be accepted for postgraduate study. To be accepted, a student must be judged to have the competence necessary to complete a course of postgraduate study. In addition to pursuing postgraduate studies, the doctoral student may also be required to perform other duties – including research, teaching and administration – according to the specific regulations.
The application should include a curriculum vitae as well as a short letter explaining the candidate`s research interests. The application should also include the names, positions, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of at least two persons who have agreed to serve as references for the applicant. Note that reference letters should not be sent to us in connection with the application; we will contact the reference persons when required.
Last Day of Applying : 14 February 2011
For further information please contact:
Carl Troein, Assistant Professor
Carsten Petersen, Professor
Visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Biochemistry at Lunds University, Sweden Post graduate Scholarship in Biochemistry for MSc Students in biochemistry or biomedicine or corresponding educationJob description: Studies on molecular level of structure, function and […]
- PhD Scholarship in Geobiosphere Sciences at Lund University PhD Scholarship in Geobiosphere Sciences at Lund UniversityType of employment: Limit of tenure, 1 yearExtent: 100 % Location: Department of Earth and Ecosystem Sciences (Geology Unit), […]
- PhD Scholarships in Plant Science and Microbiology A 4 year PhD opportunity in genetic, genomics and cell biology through to molecular biology, biological chemistry and computational biology. This prestigious multidisciplinary programme […]
- Doctoral Student in Economics at Lund University The research will be developed in connection with the research project R-ARE, which is a long-term project focused on entrepreneurship, innovation and development in regions of varying […]
- PhD Studentship in Tendon Repair, National University of Ireland Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for PhD studentships in tendon repair based at the Network of Excellence for Functional biomaterials (Official Website) at the […]
- PhD Position in The Field of Computer Architecture at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden The Computer Systems group at Chalmers conducts research on high-performance and low-power computing, including the design and analysis of 1) efficient architectures for mainstream down […]
- PhD Position in Computer Architecture, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden The Computer Systems group at Chalmers conducts research on high-performance and low-power computing, including the design and analysis of 1) efficient architectures for mainstream down to […]
- PhD Student, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Ghent University, Belgium At the Department of Physics and Astronomy of Ghent University a position for a PhD student is available. The aim of this PhD project is computational study of mechanisms of cardiac […]
- PhD Student position in Biophysical Chemistry at University of Gothenburg The University of Gothenburg, Faculty of Science announces; Ph.D. student position in biophysical chemistry at the Department of ChemistryWe are looking for a highly motivated PhD student […]
- PhD Positions in Statistics, Uppsala University, Sweden Uppsala University hereby declares the following position to be open for application: Two PhD positions in Statisticsat the Department of Statistics. Starting date: 1st of September 2011 […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Physics, Computational Biology, Lund University, Sweden semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Physics, Computational Biology, Lund University, Sweden ini bermanfaat.