Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Position at the Department of Solid State Sciences of Ghent University maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship Position at the Department of Solid State Sciences of Ghent University
PhD Scholarship Position at the Department of Solid State Sciences of Ghent University
Within the Defects in SemiConductors (DiSC) group, a position is available for a motivated researcher for experimental research in the field of defects in Cu(In/Ga)Se2 (CIGS) and related materials. Solar cells with a CIGS absorber layer are presently intensively studied because of their high efficiency at low fabrication cost. Although defects in the absorber layer are generally considered as detrimental for the efficiency due to their impact on free carrier lifetime, little is known about their structure and its link with their electrical activity. The project will, on the one hand, focus on defect characterization of actual solar cell structures. On the other hand, large single crystals of CIGS and related materials will be investigated with various spectroscopic techniques (UV-Vis and IR absorption and luminescence spectroscopy, electron magnetic resonance, deep-level transient spectroscopy) to obtain a deeper insight in the structure of the dominant electrically active defects in them.
Licentiate, Master in Physics, Applied Physics (engineering), Chemistry or Materials Science (engineering). Candidates who will obtain their degree in this academic year (2010 – 2011) are also encouraged to apply.
Strong interest in experimental solid state physics and/or chemistry (relevant experience considered as an advantage)
Candidates should be fluent in Dutch and/or English (both oral and in writing).
prof. H. Vrielinck
Tel. ++32 9 264 43 56
dr. J. Lauwaert
Tel. ++32 9 264 43 64
Dept. Solid State Sciences,
Duration of the project :
September 2011 –August 2015. Depending on the availability of the selected candidate, the starting (and end) date of the project can be somewhat shifted.
For more detailed information, please contact Prof. H. Vrielinck by e-mail.
Motivated candidates should send their CV and all relevant information to Prof. Vrielinck by e-mail or regular mail before April 30, 2011. Preselected candidates will be invited for an interview (in person or by phone).
Last application date: 2011-04-30 00:00
Department: WE04 – Department of Solid state sciences
Occupancy rate: 100%
Vacancy Type: wp
Application Deadline : 30 April 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Phd Scholarship Position at Department of Electrical Energy, Systems and Automation Development of a multipurpose micromagnetic and micromechanical simulation platform A PhD position is available to join the research team that develops the multipurpose magnetic […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Department of Data-analysis The PhD student will be part of a research group focusing on the development and validation of new methods for the analysis of neuroimaging data. The position is financed by the […]
- Phd Scholarship Position at Department of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry The center for Ordered Materials, Organometallics and Catalysis is looking for a PhD-student, in a larger research program on the SYNTHESIS, CHARACTERIZATION, and CATALYTICAL […]
- Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK The Radcliffe Department of Medicine 4 year PhD Scholars ProgrammeThe Radcliffe Department of Medicine at the University of Oxford is a large multi-disciplinary Department that undertakes […]
- Master Scholarship in Humanities and Social Sciences at University of Bath We offer a variety of scholarships for 2012 is supported by the University and the generous donors who share our pride in student achievement. Most scholarships can be applied to use the […]
- EP Abraham Scholarship in Chemical, Biological / Life and Medical Sciences, University of Oxford, UK E.P. Abraham Scholarship in Chemical, Biological / Life and Medical SciencesSt Cross College invites applications for this scholarship from students who will begin studying for a […]
- MPhil Scholarship in Humanities and Social Sciences, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College invites applications for this MPhil Scholarship from students who will begin studying at the University of Oxford in the academic year 2012-2013 for an MPhil degree in any […]
- PhD Scholarship Position at Instituto de Telecomunicações The Multimedia Signal Processing Group at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal, invites applications for the MUVIS (MUlti-view distributed coding […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship Position in Political Science The doctoral candidate programme amounts to 240 credits (which is equivalent to four years of study full time). It formally ends with the doctoral candidate publicly defending his/her […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Distributed Computing We are searching for a PhD candidates to do research in the area of fault tolerant distributed systems. We are a highly encouraged international team of researchers situated in the south […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship Position at the Department of Solid State Sciences of Ghent University semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Position at the Department of Solid State Sciences of Ghent University ini bermanfaat.