Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Distributed Computing maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Distributed Computing
PhD Scholarship Position in Distributed Computing
We are searching for a PhD candidates to do research in the area of fault tolerant distributed systems. We are a highly encouraged international team of researchers situated in the south of Hamburg. We offer ideal working conditions, a beautiful campus, and a competitive salary. The team is interested in a variety of topics in the field of distributed computing (see official website).
Requirements for candidates as follows :
- excellent M.S. in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, physics or related studies
- strong interest in design and analysis of distributed algorithms
- skills in creative problem solving
English language is mandatory. The candidate will work on the following topics:
- distributed algorithms and self-stabilizing data structures
- fault detectors in distributed systems
- algorithms for self-organizing group communication
- fault tolerant wireless sensor networks
The position will be filled starting February 2012 (exact date is negotiable). Deadline for applications is January 2nd, 2012.
For more information contact:
Prof. Volker Turau (turau at tuhh.de)
Further information about the Institute of Telematics can be found on official website. Women are especially encouraged to apply. The position is in the first instance limited to two years with the possibility of extending for another year. Applications should include a detailed CV, a motivation letter, a list of your M.SC. courses and grades, and a copy of your master thesis. Applications can be send by email to telematik at tuhh.de
More details and information about applications (including the identifier D-11-130) are published at: Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship Position at Instituto de Telecomunicações The Multimedia Signal Processing Group at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal, invites applications for the MUVIS (MUlti-view distributed coding […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship Position in Political Science The doctoral candidate programme amounts to 240 credits (which is equivalent to four years of study full time). It formally ends with the doctoral candidate publicly defending his/her […]
- PhD research position at A*STAR Graduate Scholarship This is a collaboration between A*STAR Graduate Academy (A*GA) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, citizens of ASEAN […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Community Tagging In engineering projects, like building a highway, several interest groups must be involved and the aim is to achieve a good consensus between the varies interest groups and get a […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Switzerland for Computer Graphics Scientists and Physicists In the context of a multidisciplinary study combining mathematical modelling, computer science, and evolutionary developmental genetics, we still have ONE position available for an […]
- Phd Scholarship Position at Department of Electrical Energy, Systems and Automation Development of a multipurpose micromagnetic and micromechanical simulation platform A PhD position is available to join the research team that develops the multipurpose magnetic […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Department of Data-analysis The PhD student will be part of a research group focusing on the development and validation of new methods for the analysis of neuroimaging data. The position is financed by the […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Biogenic Selenium Volatilization Eawag, the Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, is a Swiss-based and internationally networked aquatic research institute within the ETH domain (Swiss Federal […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Copenhagen Business School Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a vacant PhD scholarship that focuses on the effects of risk management technologies and their interrelations with accounting in private […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Electronic Transport and Atomic Dynamics in Nanostructures A Ph.D. position in the theoretical nanoelectronics group at DTU-Nanotech is available The basic aim is to develop a theoretical methodology and use it to calculate electronic transport […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Distributed Computing semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Distributed Computing ini bermanfaat.