Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Switzerland for Computer Graphics Scientists and Physicists maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Switzerland for Computer Graphics Scientists and Physicists
PhD Scholarship Position in Switzerland for Computer Graphics Scientists and Physicists
In the context of a multidisciplinary study combining mathematical modelling, computer science, and evolutionary developmental genetics, we still have ONE position available for an outstanding, highly motivated, and creative physicist / computer scientist / engineer with strong interests / skills in computer graphics and numerical simulation approaches. The positions are for 3 years or more and can start anytime (negotiable).
This new project, funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF) and the University of Geneva, integrates the expertise of three research groups for an improved understanding of the mechanisms generating variation, complexity, and convergences at colour traits in animals.
The successful candidates will develop and deploy advanced tools for comprehensive acquisition, modelling, and mathematical analysis of high-resolution colour textures and 3D geometries from a large number of animal individuals in the laboratory as well as in the field.
Applications: Please send (combined into one single pdf file) a brief letter of interest, your CV, as well as contact information of two references to:
➡ Matthias Zwicker (zwicker [at] iam [dot] unibe [dot] ch), Institute of Computer Science and Applied Mathematics, University of Bern, Switzerland.
➡ Michel Milinkovitch (Michel.Milinkovitch [at] unige [dot] ch), Laboratory of Artificial & Natural Evolution, University of Geneva, Switzerland.
Application Deadline : 31 May 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship Position in Computer Simulation of Biophysics of Phospholipid Membranes The aim of this project is to model the interactions of lipid membranes with nano-objects including functional biomimetic polymers, peptides, polymeric micelles and polymer […]
- Nestlé Scholarship for Women, IMD Business School, Switzerland The Nestlé Scholarship for Women was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD MBA participants who wanted to encourage women to take the MBA.Number of scholarships: One […]
- International PhD Scholarship in Computer Science, RMIT University, Australia School of Computer Science and IT International PhD Scholarship If you are an excellent international student wishing to commence a PhD at the School of Computer Science and IT, this […]
- PhD Scholarship Position at Instituto de Telecomunicações The Multimedia Signal Processing Group at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal, invites applications for the MUVIS (MUlti-view distributed coding […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship Position in Political Science The doctoral candidate programme amounts to 240 credits (which is equivalent to four years of study full time). It formally ends with the doctoral candidate publicly defending his/her […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Distributed Computing We are searching for a PhD candidates to do research in the area of fault tolerant distributed systems. We are a highly encouraged international team of researchers situated in the south […]
- PhD research position at A*STAR Graduate Scholarship This is a collaboration between A*STAR Graduate Academy (A*GA) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, citizens of ASEAN […]
- PhD position in Computer Science, University of Jena, Germany The Institute of Computer Science at the University of Jena, Germany, offers a vacancy for a PhD student at the Heinz-Nixdorf Endowed Chair of Practical Computer Science.The work will […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Community Tagging In engineering projects, like building a highway, several interest groups must be involved and the aim is to achieve a good consensus between the varies interest groups and get a […]
- Phd Scholarship Position at Department of Electrical Energy, Systems and Automation Development of a multipurpose micromagnetic and micromechanical simulation platform A PhD position is available to join the research team that develops the multipurpose magnetic […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Switzerland for Computer Graphics Scientists and Physicists semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Switzerland for Computer Graphics Scientists and Physicists ini bermanfaat.