Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarship within Synthetic Chemistry maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship within Synthetic Chemistry
PhD Scholarship within Synthetic Chemistry
A PhD scholarship is available within synthetic chemistry in relation to research in new biomaterials. The project is a collaboration between the Technical University of Denmark (Department of Micro and Nanotechnology), Bispebjerg Hospital, Rigshospitalet, and the biotech company 2cureX. The purpose of the project is to develop a novel screening system for early selection of the most efficient medical treatment for individual patients with colorectal cancer. The PhD project will take place at the Technical University of Denmark, Department of Micro and Nanotechnology.
The PhD project involves organic synthesis of new biomaterials that can act as controlled drug release systems in a diagnostic device that is under development in a cross-disciplinary project. The focus is on how to control the surface chemistry of nanoparticle systems based on lipids and polymers and on functionalizing biomaterials with bioactive molecules. Characterization of the biomaterials is also an important part of the project.
The starting date is as soon as possible.
The PhD student will be a part of the Colloids and Biological Interface group at the Department of Micro and Nanotechnology.
The ideal applicant should hold a Master of Science in synthetic organic chemistry or, alternatively, polymer chemistry and have a strong interest in working experimentally in a cross-disciplinary environment. Strong communication skills and a strong academic record is an advantage. The applicant should strive towards developing scientific skills at the highest level, be ambitious and hard working.
Additional information may be obtained from Associate Professor Thomas L. Andresen, phone (+45) 4525 8168, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approval and Enrolment
The PhD scholarships are subject to academic approval and the candidates will be enrolled in one of the general degree programmes of DTU. For information about the general requirements for enrolment and the general planning of the scholarship studies, please see the DTU PhD Guide.
Salary and appointment terms
The salary and appointment terms are consistent with the current rules for PhD students at DTU. The period of employment is 3 years.
Application Deadline : 12 March 2011.
Applications will be evaluated when received and applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible. Please open the link “apply for this job online”, fill in the application form and attach all the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae including a list of publications (guidelines)
- A letter motivating the application (guidelines)
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma
- Conversion of grade averages to Danish grades(excel spreadsheet for the conversion)
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarships in Organic Synthesis & Polymer Chemistry, DTU Nanotech, Denmark Two full PhD scholarships are offered by the CBIO group at the Department of Micro and Nanotechnology (DTU Nanotech). The CBIO group has extensive collaboration with several Pharma and […]
- PhD Scholarships in Nanotechnology at Technical University of Denmark (DTU) PhD scholarships at DTU Nanotech, Spring 2011A number of PhD scholarships are available at the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology, DTU Nanotech, starting in the summer/fall of 2011. […]
- PhD Scholarships at DTU Nanotech A number of PhD scholarships are available at the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology, DTU Nanotech, starting in the summer/fall of 2011. The subject of the PhD project must be […]
- PhD Studentship in Polymer Chemistry at University of Hasselt The research department Organic and Bio-Polymer Chemistry (IMOOBPC) of Hasselt University offers the following mandate (m/f):PhD Student in Polymer Chemistry (2x2 years)(mandate […]
- PhD Scholarship on Novel Diagnostic Methods and Devices for Personalised Treatment of Cancer at Technical University of Denmark A 3-year PhD scholarship is open within the European FP7 project “Biomedical engineering for cancer and brain diseases diagnostics and therapy development EngCaBra”. DTU Nanotech is […]
- PhD Student in Railway Mechanics at Chalmers University of Technology Overview The Department of Applied Mechanics conducts research in different areas of mechanical engineering including machine and vehicle design. The research is often carried out […]
- PhD Position: Physicochemical Characterization in Biological Media of Nanomedicines for Gene Therapy by Advanced Light Microscopy Doctoral research position at the Faculty of Pharmacy, Ghent UniversityContext of the research projectIn biopharmacy and pharmaceutical technology, intensive research is aimed at […]
- Postdoc Position on Biostatistical Modeling of Biomarkers of Aging, University of Southern Denmark Department of Biostatistics, Institute of Public Health, offers a new position as postdoc. The position is to be filled as soon as possible.Department of Biostatistics offers teaching for […]
- PhD Position:Degradation and Mechanical Characterization of Polymers for Drug Delivery This project is part of coordinated efforts at DTU and KU Pharma to develop new devices for oral drug delivery. The goal of this collaboration is the top-down microfabrication of […]
- PhD Scholarships, Department of Mathematics, Technical University of Denmark Applications are invited for 3-year PhD positions starting June 1 2011 or earlier, at the Department of Mathematics. The positions should be within the research areas of the […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship within Synthetic Chemistry semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarship within Synthetic Chemistry ini bermanfaat.