Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarships, Department of Mathematics, Technical University of Denmark maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships, Department of Mathematics, Technical University of Denmark
PhD Scholarships, Department of Mathematics, Technical University of Denmark
Applications are invited for 3-year PhD positions starting June 1 2011 or earlier, at the Department of Mathematics.
The positions should be within the research areas of the Department:
Series Expansions and Applications, Problems in Geometry arising from Architecture, Structures and pattterns of vorcticity in fluid flows, Graph Codes, Protein structure refinement by optimization, Reconstruction methods for inverse problems with partial data, Cryptographic hash functions, Continuation and Numerical Bifurcation Analysis for Experiments, Phase Space description of Sequential Dynamical Systems.
For further details on these projects, see: Official Website.
Applications with other projects that are defined in collaboration with Faculty at DTU Mathematics are also welcome.
Candidates should have a master degree in mathematics, applied mathematics or engineering or equivalent academic qualifications.
Approval and Enrolment
The scholarships for the PhD degree are subject to academic approval, and the candidates will be enrolled in one of the general degree programmes of DTU. For information about the general requirements for enrollment and the general planning of the scholarship studies, please see the DTU PhD Guide.
Salary and appointment terms
The salary and appointment terms are consistent with the current rules for PhD degree students. The period of employment is 3 years.
Further information can be obtained from Professor Tom Høholdt, phone:+ 45 45253047, e-mail: T.Hoeholdt@mat.dtu.dk
Do NOT send applications to this e-mail address, but use the electronic submission system – see below!
Applications must be submitted in English and we must have your online application by 15 March 2011. Please open the link “apply for this job online” and fill in the application form and attach your application and CV.
Applications must include documentation of a completed M.Sc. or M.Eng.-degree.
Candidates may apply prior to obtaining their master’s degree, but cannot begin before having received it.
All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, inability, religion or ethnic background are encouraged to apply.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Technical University of Denmark PhD Positions in Mathematics Related Research Areas Applications are invited for 3-year PhD positions starting June 1 2011 or earlier, at the Department of Mathematics. The positions should be within the research areas of the […]
- PhD Stipend Scholarship in Algebraic Coding Theory At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Mathematical Sciences a PhD stipend is available within the general study programme Mathematics and Physics. The stipend is […]
- 10 PhD positions in Mathematics at University of Regensburg 10 PhD positions in Mathematics at University of RegensburgThe DFG-Graduiertenkolleg GRK 1692 "Curvature, Cycles, and Cohomology" at the Department of Mathematics of the University […]
- Senior Researcher in Life-cycle-Assessment (LCA) of Waste Management at Technical University of Denmark DTU Environment would like to hire a senior researcher in the field of life cycle assessment of waste management. The duties of the position, among others, to develop a second […]
- Postdoc Position on Biostatistical Modeling of Biomarkers of Aging, University of Southern Denmark Department of Biostatistics, Institute of Public Health, offers a new position as postdoc. The position is to be filled as soon as possible.Department of Biostatistics offers teaching for […]
- PhD Scholarships at DTU Nanotech A number of PhD scholarships are available at the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology, DTU Nanotech, starting in the summer/fall of 2011. The subject of the PhD project must be […]
- [Belgium] PhD Position Biochemistry-Biotechnology at Ghent University Position for a PhD Grant.Laboratory for Protein Biochemistry and Biomolecular Engineering -L-PROBE-Department Biochemistry and Microbiology(Fac. of Sciences-Ghent University)DescriptionThe […]
- PhD Scholarship within Synthetic Chemistry A PhD scholarship is available within synthetic chemistry in relation to research in new biomaterials. The project is a collaboration between the Technical University of Denmark […]
- Post-Doctoral Researcher in “Macroeconomics and Labor Markets” at University of Zurich The Department of Economics at the University of Zurich is looking for a postdoctoral researcher in one of the following areas:Labor economics (empirical)International trade […]
- PhD Scholarships in Nanotechnology at Technical University of Denmark (DTU) PhD scholarships at DTU Nanotech, Spring 2011A number of PhD scholarships are available at the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology, DTU Nanotech, starting in the summer/fall of 2011. […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships, Department of Mathematics, Technical University of Denmark semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarships, Department of Mathematics, Technical University of Denmark ini bermanfaat.