Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD student in "enzyme production and hydrolysis of biorefinery streams" at Chalmers University of Technology maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang PhD student in "enzyme production and hydrolysis of biorefinery streams" at Chalmers University of Technology
PhD student in "enzyme production and hydrolysis of biorefinery streams" at Chalmers University of Technology
We are looking for a highly motivated PhD student to be integrated into the group of Industrial Biotechnology, at the department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
, division of Life Sciences. Research on microorganisms and enzymes performed by the Industrial Biotechnology group aims at actively contributing to the creation of the sustainable energy and chemical industry of the future. One of the important concepts for the achievement of this goal is the biorefinery, in which value-added products, chemicals, fuels and power are obtained by fractionation and conversion of biomass. More information about our activities at Industrial Biotechnology can be found at Official Website
The project aims at enzyme production and hydrolysis of different biorefinery streams, generated by innovative biomass treatments (performed by our collaborative partner Innventia). The enzyme production part of the study will aim at investigating how the enzyme profile of a filamentous fungi depend on growth conditions and in particular the composition of the selected biorefinery streams. Transcriptome studies will be included to study the global responses and allow insight to the cellular physiology. In the second part of the project, the relation between the enzyme profile and the enzymes ability to hydrolyse cellulose will be studied. This part of the work will also look into the structural changes of cellulose under hydrolysis and aim to spread light on why biomass are recalcitrant to enzyme hydrolysis. Detailed structural analysis will be performed in collaboration with Innventia.
The project can start shortly after the selection procedure will be completed.
The position is limited to maximum 5 years, which corresponds to four years of full-time research studies together with teaching in the undergraduate or Masters curricula at Chalmers.
The candidate should have a M.Sc. in biotechnology, bioengineering or a corresponding curriculum. Experience in enzyme technology and/or fermentations will be considered advantageous. A PhD student in our group is expected to work relatively independently, have the ability to plan and organize his/her own work, to be able to work in close
collaboration with other group members and partners in research and to be able to communicate scientific results, both orally and in written form in English.
The application shall be written in English and include the following items:
- An application of a maximum of one A4 page containing your specific qualifications for the position
- Attested copies of education certificates, including grade reports and other documents
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letters of recommendation and name of reference persons (optional)
The application shall be sent electronically as pdf or zipped documents.Please use the button at the foot of the page to reach the application form. If any material is not available electronically or cannot be transferred to pdf format, the material can be sent as a hard copy to Registrar. The applicants name and the reference number (2011/36) must be written on the first page of the application.
Chalmers University of Technology
SE-412 96 Göteborg
For further information, you are welcome to contact Professor Lisbeth Olsson,firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +46 31 772 3805.
Reference number : 2011/36
Application deadline : March, 21st 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD student in "fermentation of biorefinery streams" at Chalmers University of Technology We are looking for a highly motivated PhD student to be integrated into the group of Industrial Biotechnology, at the department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, division of Life […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
- The Exeter World Class Business Student Scholarship, University of Exeter, UK Four full fees scholarships will be awarded to four exceptional students who are able to demonstrate world class ability. There will be one scholarship for applicants to the MSc Accounting […]
- Research Student di Jepang, Gratis Enggak usah ngiri dengan sekira 2.000 mahasiswa Indonesia yang sedang meneruskan studi di Jepang. Kita bisa juga kok menjadi bagian dari mereka melalui kesempatan beasiswa ini.
Mulai 1 […]
- Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship, University of Plymouth, UK Plymouth University is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for international students who wish to study postgraduate taught degree courses.To be considered for this […]
- University of Adelaide Student Exchange Program – Gadjah Mada University The University of Adelaide has 7 Endeavour Student Exchange Awards, each worth A$ 5,000 for UGM students to spend a semester as an exchange student at the University of Adelaide […]
- York University International Undergraduate Student Scholarship & Award Program, Canada York offers awards & scholarships specifically for international students ranging from $100 to $100,000. In addition to the awards requiring this application, some awards are […]
- International Student Scholarships, Dalarna University, Sweden International Student Scholarships are a testament to the commitment of Dalarna University (DU) to quality and outstanding international students. These scholarships are available to […]
- International Student Scholarships, Bond University, Australia The International Student Scholarships are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students. These scholarships are available to […]
- Chuo University Student Exchange Program, Japan Chuo University, Japan is offering an exchange program for undergraduate and graduate students of UGM. The program will be held for one semester and one year, starts April 2013 and […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD student in "enzyme production and hydrolysis of biorefinery streams" at Chalmers University of Technology semoga informasi tentang PhD student in "enzyme production and hydrolysis of biorefinery streams" at Chalmers University of Technology ini bermanfaat.