Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Student Position in Theory of Graphene Devices at Chalmers University of Technology maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang PhD Student Position in Theory of Graphene Devices at Chalmers University of Technology
PhD Student Position in Theory of Graphene Devices at Chalmers University of Technology
Applications are invited for a Ph.D. student position in “Theory of Graphene Devices”. We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and independent candidate with MSc degree in Physics, who is interested to do a PhD project on electronic transport in graphene high-frequency devices.
The position will be placed at the Applied Quantum Physics Laboratory at MC2. The Laboratory is part of the Linnaeus Centre of Excellence “Engineered Quantum Systems” at MC2 with more than 40 senior and young researchers including PhD working on front-line experimental and theoretical problems of quantum electronics. The research at the AQP Laboratory is focused on theoretical foundations of future high-performance nano-electronic systems.
The field of expertise at the Laboratory covers quantum computation with superconducting electronics; microwave quantum optics; mesoscopic physics of unconventional superconductors; theory of charge, spin, and heat transport in nanostructures; molecular electronics; graphene electronics.
The project will concern front-edge fields of graphene research, with focus on graphene devices. The work will be done in close collaboration with advanced experimental groups at Chalmers and around the world.
The successful candidate should have a strong background in quantum theory, condensed matter theory, and statistical physics. Research experience (diploma project) in condensed matter theory is desirable.
The application shall be written in English and include the following items:
- An application of a maximum of one A4 page containing your specific qualifications for the position
- Attested copies of education certificates, including grade reports and other documents
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letters of recommendation and name of reference persons (optional)
The application shall be sent electronically as pdf or zipped documents. Please use the button at the foot of the page to reach the application form.
If any material is not available electronically or cannot be transferred to pdf format, the material can be sent as a hard copy to Registrar. The applicants name and the reference number (Ref 2011/141) must be written on the first page of the application.
Chalmers University of Technology
SE-412 96 Göteborg
+46 31 772 3196
Reference number Ref 2011/141
Application deadline : June, 20th 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Ph.D. Student Position in Quantum Transport Theory with Focus on Graphene at Chalmers University of Technology Applications are invited for a Ph.D. student position in “Quantum Transport Theory with Focus on Graphene”. We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and independent candidate with […]
- Schrödinger Fellowship: School of Theoretical Physics Two Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship positions are currently available in the School of Theoretical Physics at the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies. These are dedicated research […]
- Postdoctoral Position, Research Center of Applied Sciences (RCAS), Academia Sinica, Taiwan Two openings at the level of postdoctoral research fellows in computational sciences are available at the Research Center of Applied Sciences (RCAS), Academia Sinica, Nankang, Taipei, […]
- PhD in Theoretical Quantum Nanophotonics, Institute of Photonic Sciences ICFO, Spain ICFO, in collaboration with the Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC), is offering a predoctoral fellowship to a well-qualified, highly motivated and dynamic graduate student who […]
- PhD or Postdoc Position in physics at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt The Institute for Theoretical Physics of Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt invites applications for the following vacancy PhD or Postdoctoral Position in theoretical condensed […]
- PhD position in Physics: Theoretical High-Energy Physics and String Theory Karlstad University–the modern university–is characterised by a combination of active cooperation with external partners and academic excellence. Karlstad University has around 12 000 […]
- PhD Studentships in Materials & Devices for Quantum Technologies, University College London, UK The Quantum Spin Dynamics research group studies experimental quantum coherent phenomena of spins in molecular and solid state systems and in devices, with a focus on quantum information […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Quantum Sensing Applications are invited for a three-year PhD scholarship within the field of quantum optics at the Department of Physics at the Technical University of Denmark. The project is a […]
- PhD Position in The Field of Computer Architecture at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden The Computer Systems group at Chalmers conducts research on high-performance and low-power computing, including the design and analysis of 1) efficient architectures for mainstream down […]
- PhD Position in Computer Architecture, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden The Computer Systems group at Chalmers conducts research on high-performance and low-power computing, including the design and analysis of 1) efficient architectures for mainstream down to […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Student Position in Theory of Graphene Devices at Chalmers University of Technology semoga informasi tentang PhD Student Position in Theory of Graphene Devices at Chalmers University of Technology ini bermanfaat.