Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Computer Science at University of Cambridge maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang PhD Studentship in Computer Science at University of Cambridge
PhD Studentship in Computer Science at University of Cambridge
Applications are invited for one PhD studentship in the Security Group at the Computer Laboratory to work with Dr Steven Murdoch. Funding for this position is provided by Microsoft Research Cambridge and Research Councils UK through the Dorothy Hodgkin Postgraduate Awards scheme. As such, applicants must be nationals from India, China, Hong Kong, South Africa, Brazil, Russia or countries in the developing world as defined by the Development Assistance Committee of the OECD (official website)
The successful candidate will undertake research in the field of anonymous communications and privacy enhancing technologies. This broad research area provides considerable scope for the PhD candidate to find his or her own research direction.
Candidates should have a minimum upper 2nd honours degree or its equivalent in computer science, software engineering or a closely related discipline, and ideally, a Master`s degree in a computer-science related field. Strong mathematical and programming skills, along with a keen interest in privacy and anonymous communications, are essential. A good understanding of networking and operating systems is highly desirable.
Candidates should send a CV, academic transcript, and statement of proposed research (no more than 3000 words, indicating their intended research topic, objectives and strategies) to Steven.Murdoch@cl.cam.ac.uk by 28 October 2011. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email by 4 November 2011 and will be invited to submit a formal application to the University, which must be completed by 25 November 2011.
The successful candidate will receive full funding (covering maintenance and fees) for three years, and must be available to start on 10 April 2012.
Further enquiries should be sent to Steven.Murdoch@cl.cam.ac.uk.
* Limit of tenure: 3 years
Closing date: 28 October 2011.
Vacancy Reference No: NR08848
Visit Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International PhD Scholarship in Computer Science, RMIT University, Australia School of Computer Science and IT International PhD Scholarship If you are an excellent international student wishing to commence a PhD at the School of Computer Science and IT, this […]
- PhD in Information and Computer Science at Aalto University The position is at the Department of Information and Computer Science, Aalto University School of Science (previously Helsinki University of Technology). The focus of the Department`s […]
- PhD position in Computer Science, University of Jena, Germany The Institute of Computer Science at the University of Jena, Germany, offers a vacancy for a PhD student at the Heinz-Nixdorf Endowed Chair of Practical Computer Science.The work will […]
- University of Cambridge PhD Studentship in Haematology, UK University of Cambridge Announce PhD Studentship in the Department of Haematology, UK Functional characterization of novel regulators of haematopoiesis and platelet function in Danio rerio […]
- PhD Positions in Computer Science at Dalian University of Technology, China The Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) Research Group at School of Software, Dalian University of Technology (DUT) conducts interdisciplinary, application-driven academic research in the broad […]
- Computer Science STEM Scholarship 2011 at Franklin University, USA The Computer Science STEM Scholarship (CSS)A competitive scholarship program for undergraduate students majoring in Computer Science. The award is for $1000 per trimester in tuition to […]
- PhD Studentship, 3D Electron Microtomography of Catalysts, University of Cambridge, UK PhD Studentship in 3D Electron Microtomography of CatalystsDepartment of Chemical Engineering and BiotechnologyVacancy Reference No: NP07094Carbon laydown or ‘coking’ is usually thought of […]
- University of Cambridge PhD Studentship in Modelling of ThermoAcoustic Instabilities PhD Studentship in Modelling of ThermoAcoustic Instabilities, University of Cambridge – Department of Engineering Limit of tenure: 3 years Lean premixed agitation are articular to be a […]
- MSc Scholarships in Science Communication and Public Engagement, University of Edinburgh, UK The Deanery of Biomedical Sciences will offer five Master’s scholarships for the 2016-2017 academic session.
Each scholarship will have a value of £2,000 and will be tenable for one […]
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK Fully funded studentship is available for an outstanding PhD candidate from any country (Home / EU / international students) enrolling PhD program in January or April 2016 at School of […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Studentship in Computer Science at University of Cambridge semoga informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Computer Science at University of Cambridge ini bermanfaat.