Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Fluid Mechanics, Imperial College London, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang PhD Studentship in Fluid Mechanics, Imperial College London, UK
PhD Studentship in Fluid Mechanics, Imperial College London, UK
Imperial College London
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
PhD Studentship in Fluid Mechanics
A PhD studentship concerning the description of extreme water waves and the fluid loads arising high in the wave crest is available in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Imperial College London. The project is funded by an EPSRC CASE award in collaboration with BP and covers both University fees and a full maintenance grant. The project has funding for 3.5 years and will be supervised by Professor Chris Swan.
The purpose of the project is to provide improved models of the water particle kinematics (velocities and accelerations) arising high in the crest of the most extreme waves, thereby reducing the uncertainty in the applied fluid loads. The collaborative nature of the work will allow the student to benefit from an internationally leading research environment and, at the same time, develop a close working relationship with a leading company in the offshore/marine industry. The project involves a combination of theoretical, numerical and experimental modelling.
Applicants must have a good first degree in engineering, mathematics or physics and must be either UK citizens, EU students who have studied or been employed in the UK for the past 3 years, or overseas (non-UK, non-EU) applicants who have been employed in the UK for at least the past 3 years.
To be considered for this studentship please submit your CV and a covering letter highlighting your relevant background and experience to Rebecca Naessens (email@example.com). Selected candidates will be invited for interview in late June, the intention being to start the project before September 2011. Further information concerning the project is also available from Rebecca.
The deadline for applications is Friday 24 June 2011
Preferred start date before September 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- King’s Annual Fund Studentship (KAF), King’s College London, UK The Annual Fund studentship is made possible thanks to the generosity of alumni, friends, staff and former staff of the College who make gifts to sustain and further King’s as a centre of […]
- MRES/PhD Studentship in Gerontology at King`s College London MRES/PhD Studentship in Gerontology at King`s College London, UKEligibility criteria1. Open to the following nationalities:- All Nationalities2. Applicable subjects- Social science- […]
- Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships at King`s College London This undergraduate scholarship scheme is being launched in 2012 for students undertaking the new BA Liberal Arts at King`s College London.The School of Arts & Humanities will be offering […]
- Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships, King’s College London, UK This undergraduate scholarship scheme is being launched in 2012 for students undertaking the new BA Liberal Arts at King’s College London. The School of Arts & Humanities will be offering […]
- PhD Studentship in Healthcare Facility Management (with UCLH) at University College London University College London – UCL Department / Division, Bartlett School of Graduate Studies Duration of Studentship 3 yearsStipend £15,590 per annumVacancy InformationA 3 year PhD […]
- Master Scholarships in Ethical Leadership, King’s College London, UK The School of Arts and Humanities is committed to supporting innovation and rewarding excellence. To celebrate the launch of this unique interdisciplinary programme, which combines […]
- PhD Scholarship in Experimental Fluid Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia The Faculty of Engineering & IT of the University of Sydney, Australia, invites applications for a PhD position beginning in August 2011. The purpose of the project is to explore the […]
- AXA PhD Fellowships, King’s College London, UK Eligibility criteriaOpen to the following nationalities: All NationalitiesApplicants must have completed a Masters degree. The master’s degree must have been obtained during the civil […]
- PhD Studentship, Department of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London, UK PhD StudentshipExperimental Investigation of Fluid Flow and Mass Transport in Heap LeachingImperial College London – Department of Earth Science and EngineeringA Rio Tinto studentship is […]
- Pendaftaran STIKOM London School Of Public Relations (LSPR) – Jakarta Alamat kampus yang bisa anda kunjungi di :
Intiland Tower, Intiland Tower Lt.6, Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 32, RT.3/RW.2, Karet Tengsin, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Studentship in Fluid Mechanics, Imperial College London, UK semoga informasi tentang PhD Studentship in Fluid Mechanics, Imperial College London, UK ini bermanfaat.