Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Post-Doctoral Researcher in “Macroeconomics and Labor Markets” at University of Zurich maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Post-Doctoral Researcher in “Macroeconomics and Labor Markets” at University of Zurich
Post-Doctoral Researcher in “Macroeconomics and Labor Markets” at University of Zurich
The Department of Economics at the University of Zurich is looking for a postdoctoral researcher in one of the following areas:
- Labor economics (empirical)
- International trade
Have completed or be about to complete a Ph.D. in Economics, and have a strong research interest in labor/trade/growth/development – applied theory and/or empirical.
To apply, email a cover letter with a statement of your research agenda, CV, at least two references, two recent research papers, and academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org (all documents in pdf format).
A very competitive remuneration package with generous funding of research related activities (conference visits, data etc.) is offered.
Phone: +41 (0)44 634 37 16
Fax: +41 (0)44 634 51 55
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postdoctoral Fellow Positions in Biology, Colorado State University, USA The Department of Biology, Colorado State University, accepts applications throughout the academic year from individuals who are interested in obtaining postdoctoral research experience in […]
- Post-doctoral Scholarship in High-pressure Research on Nanostructured Materials The Division of Physics at Luleå University of Technology (LTU) invites highly motivated candidates with an interest to carry out research on nanostructured materials in experimental […]
- Schrödinger Fellowship: School of Theoretical Physics Two Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship positions are currently available in the School of Theoretical Physics at the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies. These are dedicated research […]
- PhD student position in International and Comparative Education PhD student position in International and Comparative Education at the Institute of International Education, the Department of Education. Reference number SU 617-0588-11. Deadline for […]
- [Germany] Postdoctoral Position in Quantitative Finance at Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg Postdoctoral Position in Quantitative Finance (TV L 13)Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg (Germany)Institut zur Erforschung der Wirtschaftlichen EntwicklungApplication Deadline: July 31, […]
- Postdoctoral Position, Research Center of Applied Sciences (RCAS), Academia Sinica, Taiwan Two openings at the level of postdoctoral research fellows in computational sciences are available at the Research Center of Applied Sciences (RCAS), Academia Sinica, Nankang, Taipei, […]
- PhD Scholarships, Department of Mathematics, Technical University of Denmark Applications are invited for 3-year PhD positions starting June 1 2011 or earlier, at the Department of Mathematics. The positions should be within the research areas of the […]
- [US] Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Mesoscale Modeling of Nuclear Fuel at NYU-Poly Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Mesoscale Modeling of Nuclear Fuel at Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, NYU-Poly; Brooklyn, NYApplications are invited for a postdoctoral […]
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Exascale Computing Systems Research at Institute of Computer Science (ICS) OverviewDepartment: Computer Architecture and VLSI Systems LaboratoryLocation: Heraklion, Crete, Greece Salary: 40,000 - 50,000 Euros, commensurate with qualifications Original Posting Web […]
- PhD Scholarships in Computer Science Six Departmental Overseas PhD Scholarships are available within the Department of Computer Science starting in late September 2011. Interested applicants are invited to visit the […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Post-Doctoral Researcher in “Macroeconomics and Labor Markets” at University of Zurich semoga informasi tentang Post-Doctoral Researcher in “Macroeconomics and Labor Markets” at University of Zurich ini bermanfaat.