Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Postdoctoral Position in Cell Physiology at Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physioloy maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Postdoctoral Position in Cell Physiology at Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physioloy
Postdoctoral Position in Cell Physiology at Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physioloy
Postdoctoral position in Cell Physiology at the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physiology, Dortmund, Germany
A postdoctoral position is immediately available in the group of Professor Dr. Frank Wehner, Department of Systemic Cell Biology (Prof. Dr. Philippe Bastiaens) at the MPI in Dortmund until December 31st, 2012.
Our laboratory is studying the mechanisms of cell volume regulation and its role in proliferation vs. apoptosis. Special emphasis is given to channel mediated ion transport. The methods used include advanced fluorescence microscopy, scanning acoustic microscopy and electrophysiology, as well as biochemistry and molecular biology.
The goal of the project is to reversibly arrest cells by optimizing cryo-conditions with the physiology of a system as a quality read-out. To this end, novel approaches will be developed for the real-time monitoring of the physiological properties of the cytoplasm under different thermodynamic conditions.
The successful candidate should hold a PhD in biophysics, biochemistry or physiology. Applicants should have a strong background in at least one of the following fields: 1) electrophysiology (patch clamp), 2) live cell imaging, 3) cryo-biology of mammalian cells.
The Max Planck Society is committed to employing more handicapped individuals and especially encourages them to apply. The Max Planck Society seeks to increase the number of women in those areas where theyare underrepresented and therefore explicitly encourages women to apply.
Your application (including covering letter, CV, copies of your certificates, publication list, as well as three references with contact details) should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
or to the address below
Prof. Dr. Frank Wehner
Department of Systemic Cell Biology
Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physiology
Expires: June 07, 2011
Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physioloy
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Position in Agronomy at Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research, Köln The PhD student will contribute to the cooperative research project “Identification of molecular markers for barley yellow dwarf virus (BYDV) resistance in maize” between the MPIPZ, the […]
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Leiden Institute for History, Leiden University, Netherlands The Leiden Institute for History The Faculty of Humanities Postdoctoral researcher in the Leiden Institute for History Crime difference in gender and concepts of public roles in 19th […]
- PhD Position, Department of Molecular Biotechnology, Ghent University, Belgium Molecular epidemiology of Chlamydopila (Chlamydia) psittaci infections in humans and development of a recombinant C. psittaci vaccine for chickens Period: for 2 years with a possibility to […]
- Postdoctoral Position in Genetic Instability and Cancer at VU University Medical Center The post-doc will participate in the Dutch Cancer Society project :”Sister chromatid cohesion as a novel foothold for cancer therapy”, a collaboration with the departments Medical […]
- Postdoctoral Fellow and PhD Studentship Positions at Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry The Department of Bioorganic Chemistry (Prof. Wessjohann) has several openings for postdoctoral fellows and Ph.D.-students. The latter requires the completion of a European master or an […]
- Postdoctoral Position in the Department of Clinical Neurosciences at University of Cambridge The successful candidate will work on a project to characterise the growth and proliferation of tumour competent stem-like cells at the tumour-host interface in patients with […]
- Postdoctoral Position in 3D Electron Microscopy of Membrane Proteins at University of Vermont OverviewA postdoctoral position is available in the laboratory of Prof. Michael Radermacher at the University of Vermont, to study the structure and function of mitochondrial and […]
- Ph.D. Fellowships in Elementary Particle Physics at Max Planck Institute of Physics (Werner Heisenberg Institute) The International Max Planck Research School "Elementary Particle Physics - Theoretical, Experimental and Cosmological Frontiers" (IMPRS EPP) is a joint initiative of the Max Planck […]
- PhD position at MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology Molecular Neurobiology of Circadian Timekeeping. Applications invited from EU & UK nationals for a fully funded 3-year PhD studentship under the supervision of Dr Michael Hastings […]
- Postdoctoral Scientist at MRC National Institute for Medical Research Division of Developmental NeurobiologyWe are recruiting for a 3-year Postdoctoral position within the National Institute for Medical Research. Our laboratory studies molecular and […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Postdoctoral Position in Cell Physiology at Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physioloy semoga informasi tentang Postdoctoral Position in Cell Physiology at Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physioloy ini bermanfaat.