Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Country at University of Pavia (UNIPV) maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Country at University of Pavia (UNIPV)
Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Country at University of Pavia (UNIPV)
The University of Pavia (UNIPV), in order to promote international cooperation with the Developing Countries, offers 51 monthly instalments of 1.000 Euros each as scholarships to study at the University of Pavia or at the Institute for Advanced Study of Pavia (IUSS) during the academic year 2011-2012. Each scholarship will cover also the expenses for the Visa and for the travel to Italy and back (economy class).
The scholarships are designed for students coming from a Developing Country (preferably from Countries classified as Low-income economies and Lower-middle-income economies by the World Bank; see Official Website. and for Developing Countries students who received a scholarship financed through the FC&K for the academic year 2010-2011 (in this case, expenses for VISA and fortravel will not be covered). Only students born on/after the 1st January 1976 can participate. At the end of the academic year, the University of Pavia will issue an academic transcript of records certificating the kind and the period of study.
Interested candidates must submit the application (available on the website of UNIV Official Website. which has to include:
- a complete application form with all the requested personal and academic data, the exact name of the selected course degree and of the Faculty at the University of Pavia or at IUSS;
- a curriculum vitae (European format: available on this Web page);
- a programme of studies and/or research activities which the candidate intends to implement during his/her stay in Pavia;
- a recent letter of reference signed by a university professor;
- a recent health certificate attesting that the applicant is not suffering from physical or mental illnesses;
- a photocopy of a valid passport of the applicant.
Applications must arrive both by mail and by e-mail (just one PFD file by email) by 12.00 pm of the 30 May 2011 and must be addressed to the following addresses:
- postal address:
Al Magnifico Rettore Università degli Studi di Pavia – Ufficio del Protocollo, Via Mentana 4, 27100 Pavia (Italy)
- email address (only one PDF file must be sent): email@example.com
Late and incomplete applications will not be considered. Applications sent only by mail or email will not be considered.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS), UK The Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS) awards are available for international students starting their studies in September 2014, in the 2014-15 academic […]
- Business School Postgraduate Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK This scholarship is offered to students who have applied to study any MA/MSc course in the Business School beginning in September 2012 and January 2013.Who is eligible to apply for this […]
- EAS Postgraduate International Scholarship, Aston University, UK The School of Engineering and Applied Science is pleased to announce our 2012/13 EAS Postgraduate International Scholarship Scheme, available to self-funded international students […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) is available to any international student wishing to undertake a Higher Degree by Research at Curtin in 2013.Opening Date: 1 […]
- De Rohan Postgraduate Scholarship 2012 at OXFORD BROOKES UNIVERSITY, UK The Scholarships are awarded to new full-time students enrolling on masters courses in September of the academic year 2012/13. Candidates may not under any circumstances defer take-up of […]
- CUD Scholarship Program for Developing Country 2012-2013 The Scholarships Program 2012-2013 is now availaible.Within the programme for international courses and training programmes, CIUF grants 150 scholarships for participation into the […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Tropical Palaeo-climate, University of Sydney, Australia A full-time postgraduate scholarship is available for a suitably qualified candidate with a good honours degree in the geography, geology, geochemistry or related disciplines, to undertake […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship (Masters) in Hydrogeochemistry at The University of Sydney A full-time postgraduate scholarship is available for a suitably qualified candidate with a good honours degree in science, agriculture or land and water science to undertake research […]
- Anne van den Ban Scholarship Fund, Masters Scholarships for Students from Developing Country, Wageningen University, Netherlands The Anne van den Ban Scholarship Fund, previously known as the `Stichting Redelijk Studeren` (Sharing Responsibility for Students), is named after Dr. Ir. Anne van den Ban, former […]
- The Wightman Postgraduate Scholarship in Architecture, University of New South Wales, Australia The Scholarship is established to assist students to undertake Postgraduate study in Architecture in the Faculty of the Built Environment at UNSW. This Scholarship is available to both […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Country at University of Pavia (UNIPV) semoga informasi tentang Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Country at University of Pavia (UNIPV) ini bermanfaat.