Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Research Position in the Department of Chemistry at University of Oslo maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Research Position in the Department of Chemistry at University of Oslo
Research Position in the Department of Chemistry at University of Oslo
The position is financed by the KOSK II programme of the Norwegian research council on the project Quantum modelling studies of local coordination of T-atoms in Zeotype materials. The main objective of the project is to elucidate the mechanism(s) for diffusion of framework cations in zeotype materials.The successful candidate will perform modelling studies of the relative stability of different silicon distributions and mechanisms for silicon diffusion in SAPO materials and aluminium diffusion in zeolites using methods based on quantum mechanics. Periodic DFT calculations will be the main tool; however, DFT and ab initio cluster calculations may also prove useful.
Applicants must hold a PhD in quantum chemistry or computational solid-state physics, preferably involving periodic band structure calculations.
-A strong ability to work independently is appreciated, as well as the ability to view the computational work in a wider context, relating it to experimental results.
-Experience in installing and tuning software for efficiency on high performance computing resources would be an advantage.
-A good working knowledge of the English language is necessary.
Scholarship Provider: KOSK II programme of the Norwegian research council
Application Deadline: July 20, 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [Denmark] Postdoc in Ultrafast dynamics in quantum dot waveguides at DTU Fotonik Postdoc in Ultrafast dynamics in quantum dot waveguides at DTU FotonikOverview The Nanophotonics Theory & Signal Processing group seeks a postdoctoral candidate to work on the experimental […]
- PhD position in Computational Geoscience available at CERE Department of Informatics and Mathematical Modeling and Center for Energy Resources Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, has an opportunity to provide a 3 year-PhD project […]
- 2 PhD Positions in Numerical methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of LPV systems OverviewThe aim of the project is to develop (numerical) methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of linear infinite-dimensional systems with time-varying […]
- PhD Student Position at Vienna University of Technology The Interactive Media Systems Group of the Institute of Software Technology and Interactive Systems at the Vienna University of Technology is seeking to recruit a Research Assistant […]
- PhD Position in Wireless Communications, University of Luxembourg SnT is a recently formed centre carrying out interdisciplinary research in secure, reliable and trustworthy ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) systems and services, often in […]
- Two PhD Fellowships in Place and Displacement: Exhibiting Architecture The Oslo School of Architecture and Design calls for applications to two full-time Ph.D. fellowships for a three year period starting September 2011. The successful applicants will […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Position The Hamilton Institute, at the National University of Ireland, Maynooth (NUIM) is searching for a postdoctoral fellow to conduct advanced research as part of the IBM Exascale Stream […]
- PhD in Computational Logic and Natural Reasoning, Tilburg University, Netherlands The Tilburg Center for Logic and Philosophy of Science (TiLPS) invites applications for a PhD position in natural logic and natural reasoning. The title of the PhD project is “A […]
- PhD Student, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Ghent University, Belgium At the Department of Physics and Astronomy of Ghent University a position for a PhD student is available. The aim of this PhD project is computational study of mechanisms of cardiac […]
- PhD Studentships in Materials & Devices for Quantum Technologies, University College London, UK The Quantum Spin Dynamics research group studies experimental quantum coherent phenomena of spins in molecular and solid state systems and in devices, with a focus on quantum information […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Research Position in the Department of Chemistry at University of Oslo semoga informasi tentang Research Position in the Department of Chemistry at University of Oslo ini bermanfaat.