Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Scholarships for International Bachelor & Master Students, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Scholarships for International Bachelor & Master Students, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany
Scholarships for International Bachelor & Master Students, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany
The STIBET programme, which is funded by the Auswärtiges Amt (Federal Foreign Office) and the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service), provides financial support to international degree-seeking students.
Scholarships for international Master students
Frankfurt School awards a total of six STIBET III Matching Funds scholarships for new international Master’s students in the following study programmes:
- Master of Finance (M.Sc.)
- Master of International Business (M.A.)
- Master in Management (M.Sc.)
The STIBET III Matching Funds scholarships comprises a cost-of-living subsidy of approximately EUR 440 per month from September 2012 to February 2013.
Selection criteria include candidates’ academic results (marks at A-Level or equivalent, or grade of first degree), performance in the GMAT (or equivalent), and extra-curricular achievements.
It is not necessary to submit a separate application for a scholarship. A Frankfurt School committee selects scholarship winners by 24 August at the latest. The committee’s decision is final and candidates have no legal entitlement to a scholarship.
Scholarships for international Bachelor students
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management awards two scholarships worth approx. EUR 2640 each for incoming international Bachelor students to help them settle in. The scholarships are open to students who are not German citizens, are not currently residing in Germany and successfully passed the assessment procedure of the 2012 intake of the following Bachelor programs:
- Business Administration
- International Business Administration
- Management, Philosophy & Economics
The stipends will be paid in six instalments of approximately EUR 440 between September 2012 and February 2013.
Prospective students have to apply by 15 August by sending a one-page description of their achievements and their financial situation to the International Office, Silvia Kribus (firstname.lastname@example.org). Selection will be made based on curricular and extracurricular achievements as well as financial needs.
Nina Marisa Ward
Phone: 0049 69 154008-785
Fax: 0049 69 154008-4785
International Office – Relations to international organizations, Researcher & Staff exchange, Erasmus Coordinator Outgoing students: Master of Finance
Phone: 0049 69 154008-738
Fax: 0049 69 154008-4738
For more information, please visit official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- London Business School Master Scholarships in Finance, UK If you have a place on the Masters in Finance programme, you may be eligible for a scholarship. You’ll be given more information on these with your place offer, but here is an overview […]
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK Leeds University Business School is offering scholarships for students from UK, EU, and Overseas commencing Master programs in academic year 2017 / 2018.
Applicants must hold a […]
- Asian Institute of Management`s W. SyCip Graduate School of Business Scholarships Asian Institute of Management`s W. SyCip Best and Brightest full scholarship program offers the top undergraduate students with high GMAT/AIMAT scores, and solid work background MBA or MM […]
- International Fellowships for Master in Public Management, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, Singapore Lee Kuan Yew (LKY) School of Public Policy offers Fellowship for pursuig Masters in Public Management Study Subject: Public ManagementEmployer: LKY School of Public PolicyLevel: Masters […]
- Erasmus Mundus International Master Scholarship in Management of IT (IMMIT) Erasmus Mundus programme: International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT), is jointly offered by IAE Aix Graduate School of Management, Université Paul Cezanne Aix-Marseille III […]
- MBA Scholarship for Women in Business, HHL Europe, Germany With its Scholarship for Women in Business, HHL would like to support excellent female candidates of all academic and national backgrounds who present strong motivation and outstanding […]
- Cox MBA Scholarships, SMU Cox School of Business, USA A two-year graduate business education at a top, private business school can be expensive. At SMU Cox, we want to make that experience accessible and affordable. Through generous […]
- O2 Scholarships 2011 in Marketing and Management, Henley University of Reading, UK This postgraduate scholarship provides a number of awards up to the value of £1000 – £6000 towards the cost of tuition fees, for students applying for the MSc Marketing and International […]
- Tomorrow Consulting BBIM Scholarship at University of Auckland Business School The Scholarship was established in 2011 and is financed by Tomorrow Consulting. The main purpose of the Scholarship is to promote the study of Information Management in either Accounting […]
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia Full tuition fees scholarships are available for the most outstanding international students enrolling full time MBA degree at Melbourne Business School – Australia. This MBA program is a […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Scholarships for International Bachelor & Master Students, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany semoga informasi tentang Scholarships for International Bachelor & Master Students, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany ini bermanfaat.