Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Scholarships for International Bachelor & Master Students, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Scholarships for International Bachelor & Master Students, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany
Scholarships for International Bachelor & Master Students, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany
The STIBET programme, which is funded by the Auswärtiges Amt (Federal Foreign Office) and the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service), provides financial support to international degree-seeking students.
Scholarships for international Master students
Frankfurt School awards a total of six STIBET III Matching Funds scholarships for new international Master’s students in the following study programmes:
- Master of Finance (M.Sc.)
- Master of International Business (M.A.)
- Master in Management (M.Sc.)
The STIBET III Matching Funds scholarships comprises a cost-of-living subsidy of approximately EUR 440 per month from September 2012 to February 2013.
Selection criteria include candidates’ academic results (marks at A-Level or equivalent, or grade of first degree), performance in the GMAT (or equivalent), and extra-curricular achievements.
It is not necessary to submit a separate application for a scholarship. A Frankfurt School committee selects scholarship winners by 24 August at the latest. The committee’s decision is final and candidates have no legal entitlement to a scholarship.
Scholarships for international Bachelor students
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management awards two scholarships worth approx. EUR 2640 each for incoming international Bachelor students to help them settle in. The scholarships are open to students who are not German citizens, are not currently residing in Germany and successfully passed the assessment procedure of the 2012 intake of the following Bachelor programs:
- Business Administration
- International Business Administration
- Management, Philosophy & Economics
The stipends will be paid in six instalments of approximately EUR 440 between September 2012 and February 2013.
Prospective students have to apply by 15 August by sending a one-page description of their achievements and their financial situation to the International Office, Silvia Kribus (email@example.com). Selection will be made based on curricular and extracurricular achievements as well as financial needs.
Nina Marisa Ward
Phone: 0049 69 154008-785
Fax: 0049 69 154008-4785
International Office – Relations to international organizations, Researcher & Staff exchange, Erasmus Coordinator Outgoing students: Master of Finance
Phone: 0049 69 154008-738
Fax: 0049 69 154008-4738
For more information, please visit official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Bachelor, Master and PhD Scholarships for International Students, Heinrich Böll Foundation, Germany Heinrich Böll Foundation Bachelor, Master and PhD Scholarships for International Students, GermanyThe Heinrich Böll Foundation awards scholarships to German and foreign students in keeping […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Sweden The Swedish government is offering fully funded scholarships for international students (especially students from countries on the DAC list of ODA recipients) commencing Master degree in […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden Tuition fee scholarships are available for international students, citizens of a country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland, commencing Master degree in August 29, 2016 at Uppsala […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Chichester, UK We are pleased to announce that we have scholarships for 2013 entry.
These are available for students wishing to study:
MSc International Business
MSc International Business and […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Bocconi University, Italy Bocconi University offers up to 40 need-based scholarships to international students enrolling in a Master of Science Program at Bocconi. The awarding of the scholarship also takes into […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden Karolinska Institutet is one of the world´s leading medical universities. Our mission is to contribute to the improvement of human health through research and education. Karolinska […]
- Undergraduate, Master & PhD Scholarships for International Students, Jember University, Indonesia Jember University (UNEJ) is granting full scholarships to foreigner students for undergraduate, master and PhD program Academic Year 2011/2012 in the following programs.PhD ProgramsPhD […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Skövde, Sweden The University of Skövde offers scholarships to students attending a Master’s programme at our university. The scholarships are tuition fee waivers of SEK 60 000 / year (50% of the […]
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Fellowship Programme for International Students, VU University Amsterdam The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a highly selective scholarship for students who have excellent study results and are strongly motivated. In his or her prior academic education […]
- The EuroPhotonics EMMC Master Scholarships for International Students The EuroPhotonics EMMC Master course gives an extensive two-year Master level teaching program focusing on advanced research and applied topics that will constitute the near and extended […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Scholarships for International Bachelor & Master Students, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany semoga informasi tentang Scholarships for International Bachelor & Master Students, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany ini bermanfaat.