Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science Post Doctoral Research Assistant at Queen Mary University of London maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science Post Doctoral Research Assistant at Queen Mary University of London
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science Post Doctoral Research Assistant at Queen Mary University of London
Applications are invited for a one-year Post Doctoral Research position at Queen Mary, University of London, on an EPSRC funded project with the title “Information flows and Information bottlenecks in Network Coding” in collaboration with Professor Peter Cameron from the School of Mathematical Sciences and Dr. Søren Riis from the School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science.
The research area is somewhat interdisciplinary: involving the interface of Discrete Mathematics, Graph Theory, Multi-user Information Theory and Complexity Theory.
Transport of information is fundamentally different from transport of traditional commodities, since information can be copied and transformed during transmission while ordinary commodities cannot. The main challenge is to develop techniques for handling digital information, and to use those insights and results to research long-standing open questions in circuit complexity theory.
We are interested in applications from candidates with demonstrated ability to engage in creative/ collaborative research in mathematics related to the project. We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated and are interested in a future career in research.
We would expect a successful candidate to have undertaken active research in at least one of the following areas: Circuit Complexity Theory, Network Coding, Information Theory, Combinatorics, Graph Theory and modeling internet traffic or wireless communication. However, candidates with a strong background in mathematical sciences might also be considered. At least one of the successful candidates should have good programming skills. Candidates should also be able to communicate and present research at conferences and other universities.
The post is full time for one year starting from 1st June or as soon as possible thereafter. Starting salary will be in the range £30,350 – £37,669 per annum inclusive of London Allowance. Benefits include 30 days annual leave, final salary pension scheme and interest-free season ticket loan.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006. Where required this may include entry clearance or continued leave to remain under the Points Based Immigration Scheme.
Informal enquiries should be addressed to Dr Søren Riis at firstname.lastname@example.org. The post will be based in the Theoretical Computer Science Group Official Website.
Further details and an application form can be found at: Official Website. Completed application forms quoting 11118/KK, a CV listing all publications, a pdf of one of your publications and a research statement describing your previous research experience and its relevance to this project, should be returned to The Recruitment Administrator, School of EECS, Queen Mary University of London, Mile End Road, London, E1 4NS, or by e-mail to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is midday on 27th May 2011. Interviews are expected to be held in early June 2011.
Valuing Diversity and Committed to Equality
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Queen Mary University of London Studentships in Law The School of Law is offering a number of studentships for the 2011-12 academic year. We are now open to accept new applications for these awards. Please read the instructions below […]
- Doctoral Studentships 2010 at School of Business and Management, Queen Mary University of London, UK The School of Business and Management currently has three studentships available for entry onto the PhD Programme in January 2011.Research within the School clusters around six broad […]
- 5 International Undergraduate Foundation Scholarships, Queen`s University Belfast Queen`s University Belfast and INTO Queen`s University Belfast invites applications for the Queen`s University Belfast Foundation Scholarships. The scholarships have been created to […]
- Technical University of Denmark PhD Positions in Mathematics Related Research Areas Applications are invited for 3-year PhD positions starting June 1 2011 or earlier, at the Department of Mathematics. The positions should be within the research areas of the […]
- Research Fellow at Queen`s University Belfast OverviewQueen`s University BelfastResearch FellowBT7 1NNRef: 11/101675School of Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences, Centre for Cancer Research and Cell Biology.Available […]
- PhD Position in Dynamics and Control of Aerospace Systems at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, USA The minimum entry requirement to the program is a Master`s degree in physics or engineering. A minimum CGPA of 3.2/4.0 is required for both the Bachelor`s and Master`s degrees completed. […]
- Adrian Lee Travel Scholarship, University of New South Wales, Australia This Scholarship was established to encourage students undertaking PhD studies at UNSW to undertake a period of overseas study involving collaborative work with overseas universities or […]
- AUN/SEED-Net Master’s Degree Scholarships 2011 in Engineering The AUN/SEED-Net Project with support from Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) provides scholarships to highly qualified young teaching staff and graduating students/young […]
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK Full tuition fee scholarships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law program for September 2016 […]
- [Belgium] 2 PhD Scholarship in Computer Science – Intelligent Environments at Hasselt University Vacature 090/32/089-90e/INFCall for candidates (m/f) for fulltime PhD positions at the Expertise Centre for Digital Media (EDM), ICT research institute of Hasselt University in Belgium, in […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science Post Doctoral Research Assistant at Queen Mary University of London semoga informasi tentang School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science Post Doctoral Research Assistant at Queen Mary University of London ini bermanfaat.