Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science Post Doctoral Research Assistant at Queen Mary University of London maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science Post Doctoral Research Assistant at Queen Mary University of London
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science Post Doctoral Research Assistant at Queen Mary University of London
Applications are invited for a one-year Post Doctoral Research position at Queen Mary, University of London, on an EPSRC funded project with the title “Information flows and Information bottlenecks in Network Coding” in collaboration with Professor Peter Cameron from the School of Mathematical Sciences and Dr. Søren Riis from the School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science.
The research area is somewhat interdisciplinary: involving the interface of Discrete Mathematics, Graph Theory, Multi-user Information Theory and Complexity Theory.
Transport of information is fundamentally different from transport of traditional commodities, since information can be copied and transformed during transmission while ordinary commodities cannot. The main challenge is to develop techniques for handling digital information, and to use those insights and results to research long-standing open questions in circuit complexity theory.
We are interested in applications from candidates with demonstrated ability to engage in creative/ collaborative research in mathematics related to the project. We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated and are interested in a future career in research.
We would expect a successful candidate to have undertaken active research in at least one of the following areas: Circuit Complexity Theory, Network Coding, Information Theory, Combinatorics, Graph Theory and modeling internet traffic or wireless communication. However, candidates with a strong background in mathematical sciences might also be considered. At least one of the successful candidates should have good programming skills. Candidates should also be able to communicate and present research at conferences and other universities.
The post is full time for one year starting from 1st June or as soon as possible thereafter. Starting salary will be in the range £30,350 – £37,669 per annum inclusive of London Allowance. Benefits include 30 days annual leave, final salary pension scheme and interest-free season ticket loan.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006. Where required this may include entry clearance or continued leave to remain under the Points Based Immigration Scheme.
Informal enquiries should be addressed to Dr Søren Riis at email@example.com. The post will be based in the Theoretical Computer Science Group Official Website.
Further details and an application form can be found at: Official Website. Completed application forms quoting 11118/KK, a CV listing all publications, a pdf of one of your publications and a research statement describing your previous research experience and its relevance to this project, should be returned to The Recruitment Administrator, School of EECS, Queen Mary University of London, Mile End Road, London, E1 4NS, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is midday on 27th May 2011. Interviews are expected to be held in early June 2011.
Valuing Diversity and Committed to Equality
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarships at School of Information Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering, Halmstad University The School of Information Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering (School of IDE) and its research environment, Halmstad Embedded and Intelligent Research (EIS) is experiencing a […]
- PhD student in Computer Science; Privacy and Security at KTH The School of Computer Science and Communication (CSC) KTH The School of Computer Science and Communication (CSC) seeks a PhD student in Computer Science; Privacy and SecurityKTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and […]
- PhD Scholarships in Computer Science 2011-2012 at Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science, Germany PhD Scholarships in Computer Science for Students Who Hold a Masters or an Excellent Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in a Related Field Study Subject: Computer ScienceEmployer: […]
- PhD Scholarships, Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science, Saarland University, Germany High-Profile Research in Computer Science Doctoral Studies at the Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science Last year we celebrated four decades of top-notch computer science, now […]
- Graduate Fellowships, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, University of Nevada, USA Graduate Fellowships – Fall 2011Department of Computer Science & EngineeringUniversity of Nevada, Reno, USA The Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) at the University of […]
- Phd Scholarship in the Saarbrucken Graduate School of Computer Science Supported by the Excellence Initiative of the German federal and state governments The Graduate School at a Glance An integrated program from BSc or MSc to PhDTop-notch academic and […]
- PhD Scholarship Positions in Computer Science & Engineering, Germany PhD projects could be in areas like Reconfigurable Hardware and Software Components Ressource and Communication Management in Dynamic Networks Organisation of large Dynamic Networks […]
- Doctoral Scholarships in Energy Science, Graduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto University, Japan International Doctoral Program (IDP) in Energy ScienceGraduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto UniversityThe international Doctoral Program in Energy Science is offered to provide foreign […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University, UK Fully funded PhD studentships are available for full time students from any country (UK, EU or international students) at the School of Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University – […]
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan Department of Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Kochi University of Technology – Japan. The scholarships will cover your entrance examination fee, tuition fee, enrollment fee, […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science Post Doctoral Research Assistant at Queen Mary University of London semoga informasi tentang School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science Post Doctoral Research Assistant at Queen Mary University of London ini bermanfaat.