Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang The Japan Foundation Scholarship for Masters Student from Developing Countries maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang The Japan Foundation Scholarship for Masters Student from Developing Countries
The Japan Foundation Scholarship for Masters Student from Developing Countries
The Japan Foundation for UNU (JFUNU) Scholarships are available for outstanding applicants from developing countries who can demonstrate need for financial assistance, and they will be considered as a candidate for the scholarship.
JFUNU scholarship covers full tuition, and provide a monthly allowance of 150,000 * JPY for living expenses for a maximum of 24 months. Travel costs to and from Japan, the cost of handling visa, and health / accident insurance costs borne by students.
* 150,000 JPY is the average monthly living cost for an international student without dependents in Tokyo, although this amount may Vary depending on the lifestyle of the student.
Please note that scholarships are very competitive and offer JFUNU very small number of students who are granted permission for the UNU-ISP. Thus, applicants are strongly encouraged to apply for other funding opportunities from their own governments, private foundations, or international donors.
Level : Master
Provider : The Japan Foundation for UNU (JFUNU)
Location : Japan
Application Deadline : April 30, 2012
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
- The Robinson Scholarship for MSc Student from Developing Countries, Lancaster University, UK Eddie Robinson took the MA (as it then was) in Operational Research in 1971-72. After leaving Lancaster he has had a successful career in the United States with Mars Inc. He has […]
- Anne van den Ban Scholarship Fund, Masters Scholarships for Students from Developing Country, Wageningen University, Netherlands The Anne van den Ban Scholarship Fund, previously known as the `Stichting Redelijk Studeren` (Sharing Responsibility for Students), is named after Dr. Ir. Anne van den Ban, former […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- The Exeter World Class Business Student Scholarship, University of Exeter, UK Four full fees scholarships will be awarded to four exceptional students who are able to demonstrate world class ability. There will be one scholarship for applicants to the MSc Accounting […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2014, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship, University of Essex, UK Our new Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship supports overseas students who are funding their own studies at the University of Essex. We are offering a scholarship worth […]
- David Geffen Foundation Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA The David Geffen Foundation Scholarship, sponsored by The David Geffen Foundation, is awarded to students currently enrolled full time in the Certificate in Music Business program, in a […]
- Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship, University of Plymouth, UK Plymouth University is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for international students who wish to study postgraduate taught degree courses.To be considered for this […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, Harvard Business School, USA Harvard Business School is a community of people engaged in many activities focused on one purpose—developing leaders. Our MBA graduates use the skills they develop here to inspire […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang The Japan Foundation Scholarship for Masters Student from Developing Countries semoga informasi tentang The Japan Foundation Scholarship for Masters Student from Developing Countries ini bermanfaat.