Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang [UK] 10 PhD Scholarships in Engineering at Swansea University maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang [UK] 10 PhD Scholarships in Engineering at Swansea University
[UK] 10 PhD Scholarships in Engineering at Swansea University
Zienkiewicz Scholarship 2010/11 Entry – 10 Elite International PhDs
School of Engineering,
Swansea, Wales, UK.
Scholarships include full tuition fees paid plus a generous bursary.
The closing date for the receipt of `Declaration of Interest` is Friday the 21st of May 2010.
Study Starting date of September 2010 or January 2011.
This scholarship is in honour of the late Professor Olgierd (Olek) Cecil Zienkiewicz, CBE, FREng, FRS. He joined Swansea University in 1961 as Head of the Department of Civil Engineering and was latterly Emeritus Professor of the University. He was an exceptional British Civil Engineer and Scientist who was widely regarded as the `Father of the Finite Element Method`, a computational modelling technique that allows engineers to design ever more challenging structures, aeroplanes or other components and processes with minimal use of expensive experimental testing. The highly prestigious Zienkiewicz Scholarships are only available to International students and reserved only for top calibre students (minimum of a First Class Honours Degree equivalent, IELTS at 7.0 or equivalent and ideally a Masters Degree and/or experience) and awards will be allocated on a competitive basis.
Scholarships are available across the School of Engineering, in particular computational engineering/numerical analysis/scientific computing related subjects include:
Computational Fluid Dynamics
Design Optimisation Technologies
Engineering Dynamics and Smart Structures
Inverse Problems and Imaging
Mesh Generation and Adaptivity
Multifracturing Solids and Particulate Media
Multi-Physics and Fluid Structure Interaction Modelling
For further details, including a list of possible PhD titles and abstracts in computational engineering/numerical analysis/scientific computing related subjects, see
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK Fully funded studentship is available for an outstanding PhD candidate from any country (Home / EU / international students) enrolling PhD program in January or April 2016 at School of […]
- 2012 Scholarship for International Students for PhD and Master’s Studies at Pavement Engineering Laboratory, Sejong University Scholarship Description: Scholarships are available for research programs in pavement engineering leading to Ph.D. (3.5~4 years), M.S. + Ph.D. (4.5 years combined course) and M.S. (2 […]
- Postgraduate International Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK This scholarship is offered to international (non-EU) applicants for BU postgraduate degrees beginning in September 2011 and January 2012. You will be eligible to apply for a BU […]
- Undergraduate International Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK This scholarship is offered to international applicants for BU undergraduate (Bachelor) degrees beginning in September 2012. You will be eligible to apply for a BU Undergraduate […]
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University, UK Fully funded PhD studentships are available for full time students from any country (UK, EU or international students) at the School of Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University – […]
- PhD Scholarship Positions in Computer Science & Engineering, Germany PhD projects could be in areas like Reconfigurable Hardware and Software Components Ressource and Communication Management in Dynamic Networks Organisation of large Dynamic Networks […]
- Researcher Position, Environmental Microbial Systems, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore A Researcher position (at postdoctoral or post master level) is available in Environmental Microbial Systems Group, School of Civil & Environmental Engineering (CEE) at Nanyang […]
- [Belgium] 2 PhD Scholarship in Computer Science – Intelligent Environments at Hasselt University Vacature 090/32/089-90e/INFCall for candidates (m/f) for fulltime PhD positions at the Expertise Centre for Digital Media (EDM), ICT research institute of Hasselt University in Belgium, in […]
- International PhD Scholarship in Computer Science, RMIT University, Australia School of Computer Science and IT International PhD Scholarship If you are an excellent international student wishing to commence a PhD at the School of Computer Science and IT, this […]
- Master Scholarships, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Strathclyde, UK The Department of Civil Engineering / David Livingstone Centre for Sustainability is offering a £1,000 award to attract the best international student to our innovative MSc and MRes […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [UK] 10 PhD Scholarships in Engineering at Swansea University semoga informasi tentang [UK] 10 PhD Scholarships in Engineering at Swansea University ini bermanfaat.