Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang University of Cambridge PhD Studentship in Haematology, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang University of Cambridge PhD Studentship in Haematology, UK
University of Cambridge PhD Studentship in Haematology, UK
University of Cambridge Announce PhD Studentship in the Department of Haematology, UK
Functional characterization of novel regulators of haematopoiesis and platelet function in Danio rerio
A PhD position is available jointly supervised by Dr Ana Cvejic and Professor Willem H Ouwehand who have an international track record in megakaryocyte and platelet biology and genomics.
Genome-wide association studies (GWAS) provide a new and powerful approach to identify novel regulators of haematopoiesis and platelet function. In a next step we want to explore the mechanisms by which common sequence variation exerts its effect on haematopoiesis.
This PhD project will initially apply high-throughput screening methods in Danio rerio to determine the function of novel genes, identified by GWAS, in haematopoiesis. Further studies will focus on novel genes encoding proteins that are important regulators of transcription.
The successful applicant will be trained in performing experiments with Danio rerio applying a variety of molecular biology and next generation sequencing techniques, state-of-the-art imaging systems, in situ hybridisation and immunohistochemistry and will mainly work in the Zebrafish genetics group of Dr Derek Stemple at the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute.
We are seeking applications from ambitious and highly motivated individuals looking to work in an interdisciplinary environment with education, experience or interest in haematopoiesis. Applicants should have a first or upper second-class degree in biology, biochemistry or related subjects. Familiarity with molecular biology techniques would be advantageous.
This 4-year studentship will cover University composition fees, College fees and a £16,500 stipend for UK/EEA applicants.
For more information on the group including recent publications, please see: Official Website. and Official Website.
Previous applicants to this post should not apply.
Applications, including a completed CHRIS/6 form ( Official Website.) with three referees, and a full CV should be forwarded to Ms Lucy Szabo on email@example.com. Informal enquiries can be made to Dr Ana Cvejic +44(0)1223 838629 or Professor Willem H Ouwehand +44(0)1223 588037.
* Limit of tenure: 4 years
Closing date: 30 April 2011.
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Studentship in Computer Science at University of Cambridge Applications are invited for one PhD studentship in the Security Group at the Computer Laboratory to work with Dr Steven Murdoch. Funding for this position is provided by Microsoft […]
- PhD Studentship, 3D Electron Microtomography of Catalysts, University of Cambridge, UK PhD Studentship in 3D Electron Microtomography of CatalystsDepartment of Chemical Engineering and BiotechnologyVacancy Reference No: NP07094Carbon laydown or ‘coking’ is usually thought of […]
- University of Cambridge PhD Studentship in Modelling of ThermoAcoustic Instabilities PhD Studentship in Modelling of ThermoAcoustic Instabilities, University of Cambridge – Department of Engineering Limit of tenure: 3 years Lean premixed agitation are articular to be a […]
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK Fully funded studentship is available for an outstanding PhD candidate from any country (Home / EU / international students) enrolling PhD program in January or April 2016 at School of […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2014, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Scholarship, University of St Andrews, Scotland UK Scholarship in honour of Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge The University presented Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge with their first […]
- PhD Studentship in Cancer Studies, Cardiff University, UK This 4 Year PhD and Clinical Fellowship Programme functions as a focal point for promoting international quality basic and clinical research within Cardiff University. The establishment […]
- PhD Studentship in Vascular Medicine, University of Nottingham, UK Predictors of responders to non-responders with DPP-IV inhibitor and association between oral antidiabetic use with hypoglycaemia and cardiovascular outcomeSupervisors: Dr Iskandar Idris […]
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships, University of Cambridge, UK A Gates Cambridge Scholarship covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge.Core componentsthe University Composition Fee and College fees at the appropriate rate*a maintenance […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang University of Cambridge PhD Studentship in Haematology, UK semoga informasi tentang University of Cambridge PhD Studentship in Haematology, UK ini bermanfaat.