UNIL Master`s Grants
To facilitate access to Master`s degrees by students with qualifications from foreign universities, the University of Lausanne makes available around ten Master`s grants which are awarded on a competitive basis.
Candidates must choose a Master`s programme from among those offered by the UNIL, except the Master of Medicine. The grant may not be used for any complementary studies required to enroll on the Master`s degree and may not be used for EMBAs or Masters of Advanced studies.
Amount and duration of the grant
The amount of the grant is CHF 1,600.- per month from 15 September to 15 July, for a duration not exceeding the regulation minimum period of the programme (according to the programme, one-and-a-half years or two years subject to deduction for paid placements or exempt semesters, if any). Abandonment of the programme results in suspension of the grant.
- The candidate must be the holder of a degree from a foreign university.
- The qualification held by the candidate must be deemed equivalent to the UNIL Bachelor`s degree.
Candidates complete the “UNIL Master`s Grant” form and submit their application to the Office for socio-cultural affairs (SASC, Unicentre, University of Lausanne, CH-1015 Lausanne, firstname.lastname@example.org) by 15 December 2011 at the latest. The application is examined by the University Rectorate to determine whether the candidate is admissible. In the event of a positive decision, the application is forwarded by the SASC to the UNIL Faculty responsible for the Master`s on which the candidate wishes to be enrolled. The Faculty selects applications and notifies the SASC of its opinion based on the candidate`s qualities, motivation and suitability for the Master`s programme. The SASC forwards shortlisted applications to the selection committee which will award grants to students meeting all criteria according to the available budget.
Decisions are not open to appeal.
The grants are intended more particularly for students who distinguished themselves in their university studies and who have difficulty meeting their financial needs for the duration of the Master`s. It is however necessary that the candidates have sufficient financial means to support themselves during the complementary studies that may be required prior to enroll on the Master`s degree.
Application deadline for autumn semester 2012 or spring semester 2013
Applications must reach the Office for Socio-Cultural Affairs before December 15, 2011.
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden Tuition fee scholarships are available for international students, citizens of a country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland, commencing Master degree in August 29, 2016 at Uppsala […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Chichester, UK We are pleased to announce that we have scholarships for 2013 entry.
These are available for students wishing to study:
MSc International Business
MSc International Business and […]
- SABIC Scholarships for Master Students, Maastricht University, Netherlands ABIC is the Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, one of the world’s leading global manufacturers of chemicals, fertilizers, plastics and metals. We supply these materials to our customers, […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Bocconi University, Italy Bocconi University offers up to 40 need-based scholarships to international students enrolling in a Master of Science Program at Bocconi. The awarding of the scholarship also takes into […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, University of Seoul, Korea 2013 Graduate Admissions for UOS Scholarship ProgramNatural ScienceLandscape ArchitectureEnvironmental HorticulturePhysicsLife ScienceScience and EngineeringCivil EngineeringArchitectural […]
- Master Scholarships, Leiden University Excellence Scholarship (LExS), Netherlands For excellent Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University master’s degree programme and for excellent students from all nationalities enrolling in a Master of Law Advanced […]
- Master Scholarships, United Nations University Institute for Sustainability and Peace, Japan The programme addresses pressing global issues of sustainability, climate change, development, peacebuilding, and human rights through an innovative interdisciplinary approach that […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Skövde, Sweden The University of Skövde offers scholarships to students attending a Master’s programme at our university. The scholarships are tuition fee waivers of SEK 60 000 / year (50% of the […]
- Scholarships for Master’s Studies at Linköping University Linköping University , Sweden, ranked 5th best environmental university in the world, offers a broad spectrum of two-years master’s programmes within the fields of Engineering, Computer […]
- Master Scholarships, Open Society Foundations / Durham University, UK The Open Society Foundations / University of Durham scholarships aim to provide opportunities for independent postgraduate study in the United Kingdom for students who have demonstrated […]