EM Food of Life is a cross-disciplinary Masters Course in the science of animal-derived foods.
In a unique way, the course combines animal science and food science and technology.
EM Food of Life is offered by:
- University of Copenhagen
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- University of Helsinki
Non-EU and EU Students
The EM Food of Life Masters Course is open to non-EU and EU students.
Every year approx. 17-20 EU scholarships are available.
- Category A Scholarships for Third-Country nationals: Total € 48.000 EUR
- Category B Scholarships for European nationals and others complying with the 12 months rule: Total € 20.000
Download Application Form
Category A scholarships can be awarded to masters students from all countries other than the 27 EU member states and the EEA-EFTA states: Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway. Furthermore, you must comply with the 12 months rule: you must not be a resident nor have carried out your main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of these countries.
Category B scholarships can be awarded to any masters students who do not fulfil the category A criteria defined above, i.e. nationality requirement and 12 months rule.
For both categories please note:
- You must study in two of the consortium partner countries.
- The two countries must be different from the country in which you obtained your last university degree.
It is possible to be admitted to the Course, even though you are not awarded a scholarship. You will then have to cover EM Food of Life participatory costs. If you finance your study yourself, you are allowed to study in the country of your last university degree.
Every year, the EM Food of Life Masters Course awards a limited number of scholarships to third-country scholars/guest lecturers, who wish to spend time at one of the four European partner institutions giving lectures, supervising projects, doing research etc.
- Scholarship: 1.200 EUR / week
Deadline for Applications (Admission in Autumn 2011)
- 1 December 2010 – NON-EU Students
- 2 May 2011 – EU students for a scholarship
The application form incl. all obligatory enclosures must be received by the Secretariat by these dates.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships in Astronomy and Astrophysics, AstroMundus, Europe AstroMundus is a 2-years Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree programme in Astronomy and Astrophysics (120 ECTS). The programme was initiated in 2009 as an Erasmus Mundus Masters […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships in Dance Knowledge, Practice, and Heritage, Europe Choreomundus – International master in Dance Knowledge, Practice, and Heritage Choreomundus investigates dance and other movement systems (ritual practices, martial arts, games and […]
- Lotus, Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for South-East Asian Students to Europe Lotus is an Erasmus Mundus Action Two Partnership (EMA2) of European and South-East Asian Higher Education Institutions (HEI) and Associations aiming at fostering mutual enrichment and […]
- Erasmus Mundus MSc Scholarships in Dependable Software Systems (DESEM), Europe The National University of Ireland Maynooth (NUIM) in Ireland; the University of St. Andrews (UStA) in Scotland; and Université Henri Poincaré Nancy (UHP) in France are offering a two-year […]
- AREAS Erasmus Mundus Action 2 (EMA2) Scholarships, Europe AREAS is an institution-based mobility and scholarship project organized by a Consortium of some of the most prestigious universities in Europe and Asia. It is developed within the […]
- Erasmus Mundus EXPERTS Scholarships, Europe EXPERTS is a scholarship projects funded by the European Commission targeted at citizens of Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, India, Indonesia, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Sri Lanka and […]
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships in International Performance Research (MAIPR) The Erasmus Mundus MA in International Performance Research (MAIPR) is a 16-month programme aimed at students with a particular interest and/or background in the performing arts, […]
- Cultures Littéraires Européennes (CLE) Scholarships at Erasmus Mundus The CLE Masters Course in European Literary Cultures aims at preparing European and International graduates for professions in which is requested the knowledge of: 1) at least three […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships in Neuroscience A European Master in Neuroscience: Advanced Courses and Research Training Neurasmus is a 2-year (120 ECTS) full-time Neuroscience study programme taught in English, with a strong […]
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Masters Program in Forensic Science 2011, UK There is an increased worldwide tendency to committing different and more sophisticated kind of crimes that emphasizes the need for a higher number of trained professionals at a high […]